Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's a really lovely thing to happen to them and that hacker guy is a real oval office

but if we dont look at these pictures and derive no joy from them then the terrorists win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
in conclusion, Jennifer Lawrence is hot

i dont really care about the other celebs lol, dont know half of them

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
where are all the male nudes

what is this bullshit

Show me gandalfs cock already

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I didnt mind watching those pics but

quote:

A hacker acquired them from various iCloud , Whatsapp , snapchat and skype accounts. He then sold them on 4chan for bitcoins

^this is just too pathetic lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
jesus christ

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i want to hear what literally every female celebrity has to say about this tomorrow

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Doflamingo posted:

Do you guys even realize there are a ton of JLaw videos that he hasn't uploaded yet? Like some serious Brazzers poo poo.

well thats her career down the drain

i hope she made some good money

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
oh christ hes just posting the softcore stuff now but it looks like he has hardcore pictures of these people as well

wow

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Don Tacorleone posted:

hmm yes just like Kim Kardashian

apparently this girl also leaked, I feel bad for her srsly, is she even a celebrity

Everyone in this thread is going to jail, goons

kim cardashians career is based on bein a huge media whore and im not sure Jlaws career can take the same hit if videos of her taking facials start to surface amongst the entire youth demographic in the western world lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

quote:

Elisha Cuthbert riding a dick has leaked

:frogon:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Teh only sex video ive seen farted out of 4chan so far is of that british chick that i dont know from that british show that I didn't watch

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dis is a level beyond doxxing

not a lot of fem celebs weren't on his list lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Oh aubrey, dont
:nws: (but censored) http://i2.minus.com/iCZ1GLaaxDGCC.png

dont upload pics like this lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

thats what the leaker says

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
like 500.000 views were on that album with all of the pics. Those pictures are never leaving the internets

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
here's another of goon favourite kate upton

:nws: http://i1.minus.com/iXc7n6XAFwOVg.jpg

I have no idea who she is but a lot of other people seem to care about her

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Arkane posted:

upton & verlander joint nood has hit the internet

his butt is bigger than hers lole

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
welp there are a lot of kate upton images leaking right now

also videos

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
well there are a few cock picks of that baseball guy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what if he's like, some dude sitting in some shithole in Asia

are they gonna send FBI there lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it's actually a sinister old ghost infesting the icloud and spreading this smut around

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
like, that downton girl lol. Dickeyes and rear end in a top hat sniffing will follow her for the rest of her career

its hilarious

She's basically resting her head on his erect cock and then this goes down lol:

dude: what ya trying to do?
her: mm ur balls are lovely
dude: ...what ya trying to do?
her: Smell your bumhole
dude: whats wrong with u
her: itll be funny, you have to understand th-
*gets slapped by cock*

Then she starts begging to smell his rear end in a top hat because it'll be funny and she tries to smell his rear end in a top hat but says she can only smell "his balls from here and that she always licks his balls" and deserves to get to smell his rear end

lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

No. 6 posted:

Link the loving vid damnit.

look man the links have been posted already;

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheFappening/comments/2f44n0/new_celeb_leaked_pics_all_in_one_place/

The butthole sniffer is Jessica Brown Findlay

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Mans posted:

where is Krysten Ritterrrrrrrrrrrrr

http://i.imgur.com/No2hWrN.jpg

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Professor Shark posted:

So are we really all going to jail for looking at these?

will ur american police will show up outside my scandinavian home and arrest me and fly me back to some American hellhole prison in the desert because i saw Jennifer Lawrences boobs :ohdear:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
well supposedly the HACKER MASTERMIND bought a lot of these vids and pics from other HACKER MASTERMINDS on the deep web to release as a compilation (all using bitcoins lol)

basically we got a cabal of horny nerds hacking into peoples stuff to get nudes of them lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

cis white male posted:

mmm good mourning thread

It's time we had a national conversation about buttholes

buttholes are good, and well.

Particularly buttholes pertaining to attractive peoples

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
let me smell that bumhole

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i can only smell your balls from here

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you have to understand it'll be funny :bigtran:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
this kate upton has a nice face and nice tits

WELL that is my opinion I hope u enjoyed it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Kate Uptons boyfriend had a great rear end

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
aubrey plazas stuff is in the leaks, according to those autistic CSI nude reports they did, her head just isnt showing lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Where is Hugh Jackmans erect dong

Where can I see Christian Bales testicles resting majestically in the wind

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the buttsniffing stuff seems mostly like playful dumb banter between the two but yeah, she is now forever that British Chick Who Loves To Smell Assholes

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Rocks posted:

Regardless of the fallout that will happen because of this, those pics of jlaws face covered in jizz are hilarious and awesome

but they fake, son

they fake

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Rocks posted:

Oh really? Sheeee it. Proof?

Well the 4chan autists concluded it was fake. Ya gotta trust the spergs when it comes to noticing details and patterns

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If these fairly chill nudes of Jlaw is all that's gonna come out i'd say it doesnt really hurt her career.

It's not like she's doing anything particularly gratuitous that would get the prudes all upset

She's just doing some mild posing and generally lookin smoking hot. Any hardcore stuff would probably be a problem for her career trajectory though lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

texaholic posted:

Ok I checked out the pics and this poo poo is just some smiling sex girls with their tits out, why is this a big deal? Has the internet never seen a girl with her tits out before?

ok nvm dick in the eye is pretty godamn funny and I guess embarassing too.

Its a big deal because they are "celebrities" and in our society celebrities are special mystical creatures. To observe a Celebrity with her clothes off is thus also Special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Fetus Tree posted:

i didnt c any kate upton videos

whats happening in them?

Well in two of the videos I think that baseball dude with the voluptuous rear end is banging some woman. I dont think it's Kate though cause she's got black hair

Then there's a vid of Kate wiggling her rear end for like 2 seconds lol

• Locked thread