Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

post nudes of Rebel Wilson next OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'd let kate upton poo poo right in my mouth from that fine rear end b-hole of hers.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

funzo2226 posted:

thraed voted 3 until we see some male celeb buttholes

http://i.imgur.com/I4So8dq.jpg I took a shot of my b-hole :nws:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i think its a basebal guy

It's Justin Verlander, pitcher for the Detroit Tigers

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

looks fake

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If this guy doesn't release all the photos and especially videos before he gets caught by the FBI he's a loving rear end in a top hat.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tromboner posted:

There are suggestions that prosecution may result not only for the hacker of the photos, but for those who view and share them.

Everyone ITT is going to jail.

My butt is too supple and tight for jail :smith:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Not going to lie I had to look up Mackayla Maroney's birthdate to make sure I was in the clear.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nudes of Michelle Obama would extremely be my poo poo.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Xenoletum posted:

you arent if the pictures were taken before she turned 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqgjtlDakU4

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

What do you think Jlaw's pussy smells like?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

If I looked like this I'd be all smiles too.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I don't see what Selena sees in Bieber. I'd appreciate her body way better than he can. It's not fair

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i love to jizz to celeb nudes

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mans posted:

[url]http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1gC5Xk5fuKsJ:https://vid.me/XM8+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us[/url]

bonus iron maiden tits

https://imgur.com/a/PXyjG

Sometimes you just gotta sniff a b hole.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ninja fetus posted:

It's automatically enabled lol

No it's not. You can skip it when you first register your phone in iTunes.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

it's a symbiotic relationship of being a MRA beta poo poo and getting cucked.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Madcosby posted:

I am curious what this will do to Jennifer Lawrence's career; really nothing should happen but since her Hunger Games movies are advertised towards younger women, I'm sure there's some pointless producer debate going on about it all, but in the end, the almighty dollar will prevail.

She can probably demand like 2x more money because now everyone in hollywood knows how nice her titties are.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

All I got out of this is that it's ok to convince my girlfriend to lick my b-hole because that girl from downton abbey likes to do it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Patton Oswalt is a fag. Seriously, if you aren't the least bit curious about nude J Law and Kate Upton boobies pics, you must enjoy having sex with men. I bet if there were Zac Efron dick pics he'd be masturbating furiously himself.

I'm straight and I'd peep a Zac Efron dong shot

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm pretty sure that brit girl that licked some b-hole can't just lol it off. Because America just watched you lick butt

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Al Harrington posted:

have the Rick Astley nudes leaked yet?

He's never gonna give them up

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So Mckalya Maroney's lawyers have admitted that the photos are real and that they are of her underage.

That's awkward. Good thing I never downloaded the huge .rar compliations.

to be fair I think the RAR compilers knew this and stripped those photos out.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Yea I totally wouldn't gently caress Kate Upton did you see her elbows? Gross.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

uh did you not look at the loving pictures?

yes you're right, i don't have an amazing body either. i'm overweight, too. but i'm not a loving "noted" supermodel. you don't have to be a michelin starred chef to know if food tastes like poo poo or not. you don't have to be a world famous director to know a movie is poo poo. we can all say some band is poo poo without white knights showing up every page to say "you couldn't do better!!" but criticize another person physically? you better be a flawless loving adonis. ya'll are dumb.

Uggo spotted.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yeah i'm ugly as gently caress, but i don't get paid to be attractive, so what's your point?

You don't get paid to be ugly either so what's yours?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Maroney's vagina is probably dry like sandpaper from all the HGH they make the gymnasts take.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Look at those curves.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

you don't get paid to do x, so why are you x?

that's the argument you're going to roll with?

Sounds absurd right?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

this_is_hard posted:

Isn't that the goon meet where they did a2m in a tent while other goons watched?

i wouldn't gently caress kate upton but i'd go tongue spelunking then make out with a morbidly obese goonette anyday.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

except she gets paid to be insanely attractive, and she's not? that's the complete opposite of your dumb argument

i mean i understand that taste is all relative, and she certainly has attractive features, but she's no loving goddess that some of ya'll make her out to be. but whatever, i'm not going to slap fight about it.

If people that matter didn't find her attractive they wouldn't pay her for being attractive. You do not matter however, so you can safely assume that whether you find her attractive or not is irrelevant. Same for me.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i never said that? wow, you guys are loving defensive as poo poo about this woman. you know she's not going to read any of this, right? jesus christ. untwist your little panties, i'm just a dude on the internet who has a different opinion than you! don't take it personally

You're the one kind of freaking out about this. I mean, I apologize for using sentence structure and punctuation but I don't want you to think I really care about what your opinion on Kate Upton is. If I did, I apologize, for you thinking I cared because I don't. It's a common thing amongst angry SomethingAwful dot com users.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

billy joel was singin bout kate uptown girl

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

my personal opinion is that i wish i found her more attractive than i do because it was kind of difficult to masturbate to her pictures thats all. i still finished and it's all good.

of the nudes which were your favorites like which celeb

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

naem posted:

Am I allowed to say I think Kirsten dunst is way mega hot still and I would make a sex with her

same

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i was a big fan of krysten ritter personally. she keeps it tight

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SaltLick posted:

i would slam kate upton because i am a noted whale hunter on occasion

wet it up

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mister Fister posted:

Still would.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

We've pretty much seen everything Jessica Findlay has to offer short of a Hot Karl or a Dirty Sanchez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

Kate Upton has nice boobs but otherwise should do some squats, but her boobs are big enough that being skinnyfat doesn't matter.

Is she the one who was putting all the stuff up her butt?

she was the butt licker

• Locked thread