Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I keep hoping this is gonna have some overly macho dudes revealed to have small dicks. Like some football players with micropenises. Someone who will have a really stupid defensive meltdown about it.

Alternatively it would be neat if this made America stop giving a poo poo about nudity so much and just let people have their poo poo out when they want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Quickscope420dad posted:

just assume everyone has a micropenis and that anyone other than you who does not have one is just wearing prosthetics

unless you've had enough close up and personal experience with dicks to confirm or deny this then i mean good for you i guess

I saw another kid's nuts once at a sleepover when I was like 12 does that count??

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Jude Law is cool, he was in eXistenZ.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah that particular reddit link is a horrible example of "exactly as advertised", don't fuckin click it.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

GET MY BELT SON posted:

so they are pretty cute then?

I closed it pretty quick so I dunno. I suppose reddit are the experts on this one, you'll have to ask them.

I guess it would be pretty funny if the comments are literally "this corpse isn't cute at all!!".

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
You guys are avatar twins!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah mom, I just called to tell you that I just made a million bucks. Well, you don't wanna hear this but I posted pictures of my dick online. Yeah I dunno why that was worth a million either, but who cares, I am rich now. Well anyway see you later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Fame is dumb. Money is cool. Dignity is whatever and your body looking at all good is fleeting so why yes if I had a rockin' bod I would prefer to immortalize it at a good moment for lots of money.

• Locked thread