Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If there's one important lesson to be learned from this whole celebrity nude picture leak, it is this:

Famous women should absolutely NOT stop taking naked pictures of themselves. To even suggest this would be victim blaming. No, everyone agrees that famous women should keep on taking lots of naked pictures of themselves, and videos too. Whenever the urge strikes them, whenever they might be naked, pictures should be taken.

Will they leak out again? Of course they will. And then, after the whole world sees these pictures, we will put the blame squarely where it belongs - on the terrible, terrible hackers who gained access to these pictures, and the perverts who are looking at them.

To any famous woman who might be reading this, I say, take naked pictures. Do not stop. And when you lose your cellphone or laptop or someone steals it or someone hacks into it or you break up with your boyfriend and he has the pictures or one of this friends happens to find the pictures and takes them and the entire world sees you naked... just remember, it's not your fault. You had every right to take those pictures. It was an entirely wise decision.

If our female celebrities ever stop taking naked pictures of themselves, then truly, the hackers will have won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2014/10/07/Jennifer-Lawrence-calls-nude-photo-leak-a-sex-crime-disgusting/4051412691854/
Jennifer Lawrence said:

quote:

"It's my body, and it should be my choice, and the fact that it is not my choice is absolutely disgusting," she said, later adding, "When I have to make that phone call to my dad and tell him what's happened... I don't care how much money I get for The Hunger Games, I promise you, anybody given the choice of that kind of money or having to make a phone call to tell your dad that something like that has happened, it's not worth it."

It's interesting how out of touch she is. She's saying that the average person, if given the option of having millions of dollars but having naked pictures of themselves posted on the internet, would turn that down.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Orange Sunshine posted:

It's interesting how out of touch she is. She's saying that the average person, if given the option of having millions of dollars but having naked pictures of themselves posted on the internet, would turn that down.

(Yes, I'm replying to myself here)

It seems she's never had to work a job outside of tv and movies, given that her acting career started at 17. I think when you start out life and then are showered with money, you take it for granted and don't really understand the value of it.

For millions of dollars, I would film myself loving a goat, and post it to the internet, and call my dad and tell him "Dad, I'm a goat fucker", and change my name to Goaty McGoatfuck.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You know what would be almost as bad as having naked pictures of you on the internet?

Working a crappy job day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, with some rear end in a top hat boss, and after slaving away all week you take your $400 paycheck and hopefully you can manage to pay your rent and utilities, and you drive a piece of poo poo broken down car which you can't afford to fix. And (in the U.S.), you can't afford to see a doctor or a dentist, so eventually you end up missing half your teeth because you couldn't afford to take care of them, and you live in some poo poo loving neighborhood with a bunch of scumbags, and you barely see your husband or your wife because you have to work opposite shifts so one of you can always be there with the kids.

Yeah, that would be almost as bad as being a millionaire who has naked pictures of themselves on the internet.

• Locked thread