Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

as a human being I am appalled by this breach of other people's privacy and trust

as a sleazeball pig cismale scum, however, I am praying to god and/or the devil that natalie dormer is among the leaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

cloud storage is the future!!! :angel:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

etalian posted:

I thought the cloud was just for boring stuff like TPS reports and accounts payable spreadsheets

apparently some hot famous women thought it was for really cool stuff, such as their boobies

they probably won't so much anymore though :(

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

look we're all gonna be insanely brutally murdered by vladimir putin soon, because he is a tiny man in every sense of the word and will thus never have biblical knowledge of any of these fine western women. just let us enjoy some illicit celeb nudes here in these last days. amen

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

the happiest idiot ever, probably

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

still no emma watson but then again she seems like a fairly bright person. like the kind of person who, if she's taken any nudes, didn't throw them up on ~the cloud~

or maybe she did and she just used that one memory erasing spell :spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

what the gently caress how does this happen