Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm hoping it turns out it was an NSA agent who leaked all this

a crack chinese cyber assault team has already breached the pentagon and made off with all the dick pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
so uh just out of curiosity it's impossible to hack into snapchat and retrieve pictures right i'm asking for a buddy of mine

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Nien posted:

I'm curious as to what the $1,000 an hour PR experts going to recommend these people do?

Yeah yeah readers of the Israel Daily Post, everyone sticks curling wands up their rear end. Give it a go.

as a $1,000p/h pr guy i'm advising all my clients to make a joint statement saying that the entire event was a piece of performance art

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
really need to start watching downton abbey

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Zzulu posted:

will ur american police will show up outside my scandinavian home and arrest me and fly me back to some American hellhole prison in the desert because i saw Jennifer Lawrences boobs :ohdear:

flee to the uk, there are south american embassies willing to hide you if you can provide them with a link to the downton abbey video

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Mister Fister posted:

I feel sorry for the FBI guys that have to look through all these pictures at work then need to wait until they go home to fap to them.

nah it's fine the guys at the cybercrime desk jerked off so much they got their own bathroom in the end

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

No More Heroes posted:

I havent ever had the urge to take a picture of myself, let alone a naked picture. I think its a commentary on the narcissistic state of society today :cripes:

lol if you've never commissioned an oil painting of yourself in the nude to hang in your kitchen

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
i love the bbc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
it is an invasion of mel gibson's privacy to publicise the times he's got a dui, called female cops sugar tits and rambled about how it was all the jews' fault

• Locked thread