Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Some of these "women" have only been women for a couple of years, notably Arianna Grande. I wouldn't click those links.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Is it fascism yet posted:

sorry anout your tables lol - where is your fat shaming megathread NOW???
^^^^
what this dude is thinking

Enjoy yourr probation!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Is it fascism yet posted:

look i tried to get it to fit the tables but the dude was too fat ahahaha

Oh well at least you tried, it's fine then.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

So are we really all going to jail for looking at these?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

haha celebrity reporting is just as bad as games reporting

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

texaholic posted:

Jlaw has some weird facial expressions. looks kinda depressed/scared/worried in those photos. She does have a bangin bod though, would def hit it.

Who the gently caress is Teresa Palmer, sounds like some bitch who works in accounting or something?

lol i feel sorry for you and your low standards. maybe if i was really drunk, maybe

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I dunno about that but she's definitely a 10 loool....that's the highest hotness rating you can give a girl btw she's goregous

haha what a loving creep talking about a teenager

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This thread moves fast, has anything big happened since page 60?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I just clicked on last page, but it's still weird to me how I can look at Hillary Duff's Stuff and see nudes of Rihanna in a room with a big screen TV playing GTA and using a cooler as a table for her Corn Puffs.

• Locked thread