Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Fandyien posted:

I've read through thousands of comments in various subs but they're all the same. Men bragging about how much they've fapped, how they only loved Jennifer Lawrence because they wanted to see her naked, how she's now a "slut like any other trashy girl on the Internet" because she committed the grievous crime of taking personal nudes.
There are a few people who speak out about the invasion of privacy, but they're inevitably shot down as either being "white knights" who are "missing their balls" or feminist lesbians.
I can't stop myself from reading the literal circlejerk that's going on right now. It's the volume of the misogynistic comments that bothers me. There are thousands of individuals on Reddit who think and feel this way strongly enough to comment on these threads. I would understand glancing at the leaked photos to satisfy curiosity (I'm guilty of that hypocrisy myself), but crudely objectifying women and insulting those who feel uncomfortable fapping to nonconsensually released photos??

keep em coming

Agrajag posted:

lol 40k seeds

whelp time to re-download utorrent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

zoux posted:

She begged to sniff her bf's butthole and he fought her off with a semi and now we've all seen it and I don't even begin to know how you come back from that.

suicude

in fact i hope to see a whole bunch of holywood suicides cause of this poo poo

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

young people are not eloquent 100% of the time and don't say exactly what they mean especially in an interview situation during which personal questions are fired at you one after the other news at 11

and all I said was 'maybe she meant fame is not all it is cracked up to be'

but ok

yeah actors don't really work for a living they don't have my sympathies

• Locked thread