Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Bip Roberts posted:

Imagine seeing every wiener on friends + seinfeld in one imgur album.

I did imagine it, and now I wish I hadn't...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan
~We are not the heroes, we are horny~

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

MakaVillian posted:

According to reddit the new leak is all poo poo that's been released already and assorted fakes

I feel like my downloads folder is going to require a lot of cleaning and organization once this is all said and done.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Wow...................I really loving wish I hadn't clicked on that........................

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

NurhacisUrn posted:

...I clicked that thinking it was a joke, "surely," I thought to myself, "no one is that hosed in the head, while refusing to allow us to see the trim of sexy movie starlets."

I was loving wrong. What the poo poo. How dare they close JLaws punani thread, but leave that necrophile poo poo up. gently caress Reddit. Seriously, gently caress Reddit. Whoever posts in that poo poo, or gets off on that should be literally gassed. Zyklon B.

My exact thought process.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

BlueChocolate posted:

i'm all about nonviolence and i don't personally attack people because it's against my morals

i can see that i riled you and your friends up a bit because you just expected everyone to go along with slut shaming these woman and when someone came along and called you out on it, it hurt you badly

I haven't seen any slut shaming, except by you and your pussy defense league compatriots. We're just enjoying some nice, high class t&a from some women who are held up as the ideal of beauty in our society.

In fact, I think I might respect some of these ladies a little more now, if "respect" is the proper word for it...

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

This is not at all a flattering picture. Yikes...

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

newreply.php posted:

should be a funeral march because of them mournful titties

I would probably still slap around those mournful titties and throw it in one of her myriad flaps and holes, but I'll pretty much do anything with a vagina

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Menamino posted:

Seriously did lena Dunham ever send indignant tweets while making GBS threads on an Indian burial ground cuz it's unnatural to be that fat and have titties that shameful

She is definitely bottom heavy- pear shaped, almost

Nothing sadder than a fat girl with tiny titties!

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Jack the Stripper posted:

From what I've seen so far of her she seems like the feminist funny type. :barf:

So, "laughing at" rather than "laughing with" funny?

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

zoux posted:

She begged to sniff her bf's butthole and he fought her off with a semi and now we've all seen it and I don't even begin to know how you come back from that.

That was a pretty great video, and I'm glad I watched it. If nothing else comes out of this, at least we will always have that!

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Al Harrington posted:

so hot, so funny

So mesmerizing..........

The jiggles!

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan
Trimmed, bald, just as long as it's not a crazy 70's bush

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan
Just saw a gap commercial with a girl who looked an awful lot Ali Micheals doing a dance that looked an awful lot like the one in her leaked video

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Would

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

CaptainHollywood posted:

We'll know soon enough. ... you bastard.

http://www.emmayouarenext.com/

This is pretty loving creepy. I mean it's one thing to unload a whole bunch of pics/vids at once. But to outright taunt the celeb just seems like it's crossing a line. That's going into movie villain territory.

Yeah, that seems especially lovely.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Waltzing Along posted:

I feel I speak for all of Hogwarts when I say I want to lick Hermiones butthole.

Balls too

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

BASF posted:

If you click this link a hot woman will come right over to your house and force you to have sex with her, it's all right here: http://i.imgur.com/oCGqKKB.jpg

Ke$ha, is that you?

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Pon de Bundy posted:

dude hope solo is kind of gross, who the gently caress takes that many pictures of their obviously fingered bootyhole.

that is what i've learned from all of this. hope solo is obsessed with her bootyhole.

Spoken like a man who has never gaped a bootyhole

For real though, her body and holes are pretty hosed up looking. Athletic girls are usually pretty great in the sack, but she's got a weird vibe going on

BLARGHLE fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Oct 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

LifeSizePotato posted:

how come i heard there were winona ryder pics but i can't find them

You're right...they mentioned them on the radio the other day, but I haven't seen them anywhere.

• Locked thread