Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

imo those tits aren't very great but i would still have sex with her she is a very attractive lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i'm going to be perfectly honest with you goons, because we're friends

there's some women on that list that i would like very much to see naked

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

dude owns

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

stop being jealous goons

it doesn't become you

be happy for the goony dude bangin the hot chick. it means there is hope for some of you

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

The Dissonant posted:

Sexual nudes

yeah i agree that these nudes are all too sexual and would prefer a more clinical look at the funbags and cooters of these famous women

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

ladyboy pancake posted:

lol at anyone complaining that anything else is hosed up in the "post the private photos of living women and talk about how much you're masturbating to them" thread.

yes because jacking it to attractive living, breathing females is just as sick and twisted as jacking it to cut up corpses and poo poo

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BlueChocolate posted:

just so you know corpses are dead and don't care either way

lol are you loving kidding me

get out of here with this "if you jack it to these pictures you are raping these women" bullshit

it sucks that their poo poo is out there but come on

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BlueChocolate posted:

if it helps you sleep better at night then tell yourself that

i'm loving beating my dick furiously at the thought of raping the poo poo out of you

i am raping you in my mind

i am gay

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Bobnumerotres posted:

the damage is already done so why not see some tits

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

SirPablo posted:

With 150,000 users, it wouldn't be completely unreasonable to assume goons commit seven murders and forty rapes each year link.

You sick fucks.

yeah but we have them isolated to GiP

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

ladyboy pancake posted:

im not actually trying to hide anything, I actually hate everyone in this thread a lot.

lol then why are you hanging out here? go back to your ladies thread

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BlueChocolate posted:

how does it feel knowing that the person you lust after and whose picture you masturbated to hates your guts so much that she would sue you for everything you've got if she could?

unrequited love sucks

i lust after you and it is hot as gently caress

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

eww i take it back i didn't realize you outweigh me by 30 pounds

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BlueChocolate posted:

at least i have a good personality

LMFAO

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i showed my wife the leaked pics and she thought it was pretty cool

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Mister Fister posted:

Also cucking.

we go through phases. remember fiesta cat?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

In Drywall posted:

just another "fapper", yes im lord k farrington, reddit gold user

- In Drywall
SA Platinum User

lol reddit's premium tier is only gold. scrub metal.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i deserve to cum all over the place while looking at whatever or whoever i want and you can't loving stop me

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

as a straight white male, i find rape culture to be empowering

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BlueChocolate posted:

you crossed a line loser

rape isn't funny

you are fat

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BlueChocolate posted:

stop pretending it was a girl that did that

lol gay jokes

how progressive

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BlueChocolate posted:

stop projecting

stop living

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

once i worked a double shift and i was pretty tired but my wife wanted to get frisky and i didn't but i also didn't want to start a fight so i just closed my eyes and did my duty

#rapeculture #spousalrape #mysilencedoesntmeanyes

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BlueChocolate posted:

i'm flattered that you would think i'm a knight but the honor is too great for me

i do have a problem with men who don't respect women like yourself and others in this thread

i respect women and their rockin naked bodies

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

once upon a time, the website somethingawful.com was a comedy website where people told jokes. like the majority of jokes that exist in the world, they were often off color but hilarious.

now, in TYOOL 2014, somethingwful.com is a leading platform for discussions on equality and social justice

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i want to watch jlaw pooping without her consent

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i've got like 10 tabs open on this browser i'm raping 10 women at once

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

gently caress the ROW posted:

you can't make me click that

i clicked it it didn't even mention anything about how the 4chan folks were run out of ADTRW for being TOO extreme a group of pedophiles

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

she's not really fat but she has a pretty unattractive body

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

this_is_hard posted:

Hmm yes, noted supermodel has an unattractive body - a goon

uh did you not look at the loving pictures?

yes you're right, i don't have an amazing body either. i'm overweight, too. but i'm not a loving "noted" supermodel. you don't have to be a michelin starred chef to know if food tastes like poo poo or not. you don't have to be a world famous director to know a movie is poo poo. we can all say some band is poo poo without white knights showing up every page to say "you couldn't do better!!" but criticize another person physically? you better be a flawless loving adonis. ya'll are dumb.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

vyst posted:

Uggo spotted.

yeah i'm ugly as gently caress, but i don't get paid to be attractive, so what's your point?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

this_is_hard posted:

Goons like to pretend that <hot celebrity> is ugly/they wouldn't gently caress them so they can fool everyone else into thinking they aren't completely hideous

goons like to white knight <any female> so they can imagine that person would fall in love with them and lavish attention upon them

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

vyst posted:

You don't get paid to be ugly either so what's yours?

you don't get paid to do x, so why are you x?

that's the argument you're going to roll with?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

vyst posted:

Sounds absurd right?

except she gets paid to be insanely attractive, and she's not? that's the complete opposite of your dumb argument

i mean i understand that taste is all relative, and she certainly has attractive features, but she's no loving goddess that some of ya'll make her out to be. but whatever, i'm not going to slap fight about it.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i never said that? wow, you guys are loving defensive as poo poo about this woman. you know she's not going to read any of this, right? jesus christ. untwist your little panties, i'm just a dude on the internet who has a different opinion than you! don't take it personally

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

maybe she'll hire one of you guys to carry her massive sagging tits if you defend her a little more

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I think you have caught the gay.

i'm extremely gay

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

vyst posted:

You're the one kind of freaking out about this. I mean, I apologize for using sentence structure and punctuation but I don't want you to think I really care about your opinion on Kate Upton is. If I did, I apologize, for you thinking I cared because I don't.

lol grammar in gbs

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

you're funny, i like you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

this_is_hard posted:

Wanna gently caress

k

King Vidiot posted:

This was worth Tuxedo Gain's freak-out about how much he hates Kate Upton's flab that she's forcing into his face. I mean, that poor guy can't get a break, all of those pictures he keeps opening, having to look at her swinging tits while he tries to choke back the vomit. He's being violated repeatedly.

yeah seriously everybody is going on about these poor raped women but how about us guys who don't find them to be 10/10 as advertised but mere 7/10. i think we should get some kind of reparations

• Locked thread