Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I don't recognize any of the names on the leak list except Jlaw :corsair:

Gawker has you covered.
http://gawker.com/victoria-who-a-guide-to-the-celebrities-of-the-2014-nu-1629156404

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

NNick posted:

I wonder if this will destroy JLaw's career... or help it?

Mockingjay part 1 is going to break Avatar's box office record. I bet the studio is clambering to move the release sooner.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i showed my wife the leaked pics and she thought it was pretty cool

Ditto, then had the conversation about how our photos are safe and anyways who the gently caress would want to leak average nobody rear end.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
Maybe this will push apple to create pw locked photo albums so I don't have to depend on video safe.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

No. 6 posted:

The 2 JL vids are lame as hell. Just that weir5d titty dance and some video of her clothed joking around for 10 seconds. Still waiting for those buttplug pics.

wait, what???

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
Abigail Spencer vs Aubrey Plaza's masturbation technique. Discuss.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Agrajag posted:

nah, aubrey displayed her poosay a lot better so im going with her

Abagail gets extra points for insertion, dirty talk, nipple tweaking and not having the loving water running

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

CaptainHollywood posted:

We'll know soon enough. ... you bastard.

http://www.emmayouarenext.com/

This is pretty loving creepy. I mean it's one thing to unload a whole bunch of pics/vids at once. But to outright taunt the celeb just seems like it's crossing a line. That's going into movie villain territory.

Troll link

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
It's the 27th. Any new?

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
What's up with this alleged round three with Nicki Minaj?

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Speleothing posted:

I don't care about actresses. Just athletes, particularly olympians. How many of those did we end up getting?

Mckayla Maroney But those are "underage"
Hope Solo
Misty May Treanor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Moridin920 posted:

maybe while her literal statement is 'it's not worth being in a big hollywood movie and making $$$ to have naked pics of myself leaked for everyone to see' she actually means 'being famous is not all that great really'

something Eminem has been saying for years. seems like it would suck honestly you'd never get a moment alone and you'd have to constantly vet every single thing you say and do because even if you think no one is watching, they always are and the whole world will know your sins and transgressions in 24 hours.

Boo loving hoo

• Locked thread