Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
lotta trolls itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Benedick Cuckold posted:

this is obama's version of lugging a printer five miles to get a hot chick to like you

blowing up hundreds of muslims but still not pleasing the israel lobby

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
welcome back zor

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

newreply.php posted:

its just that we are reminded of her everytime we see your username

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Palpek posted:

honestly this will do:

why are they beavers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frostwerks posted:

am i the only one who is upset that aubrey plaza leaves the faucet on to masturbate? its a real waste of water!

yeah whats up with that

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Women who have elongated labia minora are perceived and perceive themselves as having attained a higher level than those who have not. They perceive themselves as having an advantage of acquiring marriage and can sexually satisfy men better than those who have not elongated. Thus, those who have not elongated are always ridiculed by those who have elongated by calling them names such as shuvhuru, master-mistress and also through the usage of generic terminology (Milubi, 2000).

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Steatopygia (/stiːˌætɵˈpɪdʒiə/;[1] Greek: στεατοπυγία) is a high degree of fat accumulation in and around the buttocks. The deposit of fat is not confined to the gluteal regions, but extends to the outside and front of the thighs, forming a thick layer reaching sometimes to the knee. It is often accompanied by the formation known as elongated labia (labia minora that may extend as much as 4 inches outside the vulva).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

vyst posted:

I feel like i could sketch hope solo's b-hole from how many pictures of it i have seen

I smell a stickied photoshop thread in the making here fellaa

• Locked thread