Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I'm loving this. fat guy must be the chilliest most awesome dude to be around

it goes to show ya, if you're poo poo on the inside might as well be fat too cuz there's no hope for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

SunAndSpring posted:

Christ, I'm a loving goon who plays Morrowind for hours on end instead of socializing with other people, and I still dress better and am not a quavering pile of man jello.

and yet he has the dime piece and you don't makes ya think yakno?

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

feld posted:

I don't read TMZ.

Do you read TMZ?

Why do you read TMZ?

lol owned

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
you gotta fight

for your right

tooooo fuuuuuuuuck horses

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
you guys aren't fooling anyone so just stop already jeez

it's like when a bunch of rich assholes start taking about how hard their lives are or something

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

vyst posted:

Do you take shits in places not your toilet?

other people's toilets, duh

you down with opt? ya you know me

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Saga posted:

Hairy Pooper?

hairy pooper and the wand of penetration

a hermione adventure of self discovery

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Harminoff posted:

Can someone Yolandi Visser? Thank you.

just go to a die antwoord show she gets naked on stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
i would poo poo into a watermelon that's been carved into a toilet bowl whilst shooting up krokodil and a hobo loving my left ear on camera for a roll of instant win scratch tickets

celebrities are stupid

• Locked thread