Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I dont know how someone can splooge to still photos in the year of our lord two-thousand and fourteen, but I feel like we all just need closure on this jlaw santa clause facial. Think about the feelings of millions of men across the globe who have had their dicks in their hands for days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Zzulu posted:

teh cumfaced pictures are faeks

yeah that was just my gf on a bizniz trip getting a blowie from a stranger like i, uh, asked her to.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
this is all an illuminati operated distraction to allow the NSA steal more info and Comcast destroy net nutrality while we all JO.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
It would be nice if it were easier to just send sensitive photos that you don't want uploaded to the cloud/google+ to a DO NOT TRANSMIT folder or some poo poo. Instead you gotta go in and manually change poo poo after the fact. I like auto backup and am not gonna turn it off, but some poo poo I do want kept private and not put in a place that is one click away from reddit.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

SaltLick posted:

nope

raping right now

ONE HAND TYPING

ONE HAND RAPING BRB

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I think it's p funny that jlaw is donating to prostate cancer. If that's all she does in this she should be cool.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Quickscope420dad posted:

Just reminding everyone that this 84 page long thread started with this :

They were great pics, should be proud.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Today is Keanu Reeves' 50th birthday.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
It especially helped all those celebrities I had to google to really understand the impact of all this.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Bobnumerotres posted:

so is it actually over? they stopped leaking nudes?

Well Reddit killed it. Maybe 4Chan?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
So can I get a jlaw fathead now? Thinking about putting one up in my office. Preferrably the one where her tits are poppin out the top of her bra and all.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

McDowell posted:

What would Gene Roddenberry think if he were alive today?

"drat that's some fine poos"
- g rods

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
how long until a goon gets FBIed for making jlaw's nip his avatar?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
smh

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
A year from now I'm gonna be so happy I saw jlaw's tits

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

brylcreem posted:

Also, I hope the video of Jennifer Lawrence getting a facial gets released. And that the jizz pics are really of her :)

They were confirmed fake. Some dude on reddit posted them a few months before saying he told his gf (who was in the EU on work or vacation or some poo poo) to go out and find a random dude to blow, have him cum on her face, take a pic, and send it to him. Story sounds made up, but they were well before the leak

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Also the idea that actors need to be good looking is a relatively recent thing. Hollywood seems to be going the route of the music industry in more recent years of picking people based on looks rather than talent. A lot of the old school actors who were probably some of the greatest actors of all time like Al Pacino or Jack Nicholson don't have much going for them in the looks department, but they sure can act.

Jack Nicholson now? Or Jack Nicholson 1975?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Dick Fagballzson posted:

lol 1970s Jack Nicholson. He was never attractive. Always a weird looking dude.

Wrong, he was hot as poo poo in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

:barf:

Seriously, how is she that out of proportion? Do some sort of activity to not look like a slop.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
less ldun more jlaw.

poo poo's hurting my boner

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

That pretty much sums it up, really.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Kirk Johnson posted:

If someone had said to me at the start of the week that I'd see Bar Rafaeli pulling her own rear end in a top hat open I'd have been like 'nah'.

I think that's the important point here.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/nAiOKhy.jpg :nws:

This is the best picutre from the whole thing and it barely gets mentioned. No boobs I gess

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
MOLE-POINT ANALYSIS

The duff muff is nice. Didnt' realize she had big boobs. Assumed she was petite

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

i don't care who you are. i don't want to see your butthole.

:-o

Stupid drunk babby

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

newreply.php posted:

goddamn privileged mongoloids

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Harry in Rio posted:

i have a fascination with mental retardation and of course i googled downs designs and i've been zooming in on that model's toes now, in the women's jeans section.

fyi mentally retarded people pay 50 bucks for special fit jeans with elastic waist bands

lol plat user can't afford good jeans. New money bitch

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

LifeSizePotato posted:

i thought we were done talking about lena dunham itt

heyooooooo

lol that was a good one.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

SaltLick posted:

isnt that the wrong hand being compared?

yeah but it's upside down and backwards so it's a different hand now duh

and technically these hands exist in separate time spheres so no two hands are ever the same

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I didnt' see avril :(

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
jlaw's boobs kind alook like my gf's boobs. p happy.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

setafd posted:

I have a girlfriend too

what an original and funny quip

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

setafd posted:

what, it's true. let's post more about our girlfriends, which we have

gf zone itt. hell yeah.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I feel bad, but Aubrey Plaza and Meagan Good are two people I wanted to see naked and now I have.

aubrey's pretty, she just doesn't do it for me. I don't get the psychotic love some people have for her.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

SaltLick posted:

Sarcastic nerd girl oh my goooood

Yeah, that plus the fact the show kind of has cult status. Whatevs. She cute. Not cummin though.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I haven't seen tubgirl in years. That was great.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

SaltLick posted:

where the dongs where the dongs where the dongs at?

gently caress you i'm lolling irl. just got fired because of it. thanks. rear end in a top hat.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

LifeSizePotato posted:

how come i heard there were winona ryder pics but i can't find them

:eyepop: I want that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I'd shove a butternut squash up my rear end, take a pic, and post in on facebook and show my mom for $500. Celebrities are stupid, especially the young ones.

• Locked thread