Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I already picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy and Xenoblade, Resistance 2 and 3 (both for 18 bux) but now I don't know what to do with the rest

Should I pre-order Hyrule Warriors or wait for Bayonetta 2?

Or maybe I should get the Mario 3D World game but...but I just can't decide! What do you guys think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Tender Bender posted:

Seriously though how many games did you trade in to get that much.

I traded in about 20 all told--one of the biggest yields came from the Adventure Time DS game. In fact, I got $58 from a bunch of DS games, then a shitload of small change from a bunch of old PS3 launch titles, Skyrim and so on. Gamestop had a %50 store credit boost coupon spcial going on, so I sold $120 worth of games and ended up with $181, which then gave me the funds to buy the Metroid Prime Trilogy and Xenoblade. I ordered a Wii Mote on Amazon 'cause I could get a Mote and Nunchuck for $15 rather than dropping $40. So now I can afford a full price new release!

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

matrix ripoff posted:

can't stop gay

the gay is already in you

Pretty sure Azure_Horizon got banned for that.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Hey guys I found my Wii-Mote that I thought I lost so now I'm playing Metroid Prime Trilogy and it's super awesome and stuff so I guess this thread is redundant now.

• Locked thread