Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

PST posted:

I think BFG rules are better but if you want stuff that doesn't cost a fortune and is available now then FA is, well, available now. Apparently they did a 2nd edition of the rules and improved it but i've not seen that.

Which reminds me I should decide whether i'll play BFG again and see about selling everything while it's still going for silly money.

FSA had some pretty nice looking ships.

The rules felt a little bare-bones, at least compared to the weird crazy poo poo you'll find in BFG.

Easy to play, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread