Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Real hurthling! posted:

what kinda game is persona series?

It's an RPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Hoodrich posted:

That's shadow Rise, a reflection of her subconscious in Jungian psychology. Jeez, have you even played the persona games? Here, I'll let Mr. Edogawa explain it to you.

Personas are there when you need them. But Shadows, though...they are the "other you" that you reject. A good way to think about them is the "you" that you don't want to be and don't think of yourself as. Shadows are just that: shadows. They are the side of you that you keep locked away in your mind as "evil." Sounds like a scary "other you," eh? It appears that you need to handle Shadows with care. Eeeheehee...Now, Personas and Shadows are both "other yous" that you usually aren't aware of. So then, why aren't you aware of them? It's because they lurk deep inside your mind...in your "unconscious." The unconscious is the source of Personas and Shadows, and the foundation of Jungian psychology.

Thank you.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I gfuess I'll get a PS3 for this game if it turns out good.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Hoodrich posted:

I'll never forget all my friends in Inaba. Persona FTW.

• Locked thread