Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Iggy Koopa posted:

and it is finally decided for me which of the next gen systems i am getting, sorry sunset overdrive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The numbered SMT games are way better than Persona as a series after 2 because they lack the weird dating mechanic/social link stuff.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Effectronica posted:

people are already starting to get mad that the default protagonist will be a teenage japanese boy

To be fair though the protagonists in 2 were way cooler especially in Eternal Punishment; it was refreshing to see a protagonist other than a 15 year old.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Effectronica posted:

yeah but they've hit on a winning formula with high school and dating stuff and they don't want to have the crushing depression associated with college in japan, so it's gonna have s. links and star a 15-16-year-old

You'd think a series like this would want to explore that crushing depression given the cultural reflection it's been known for :(

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Fatlus

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Given that there was like a 15 year old stripper in persona 4 I'm not sure I want to know what they would do with teacher student relations

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

SMT's penis demons are sexual but I'm okay with dick demons and demons made entirely of boobs

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Effectronica posted:

hell, there's nothing wrong with finding phallic symbolism and roman history jokes sexy

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Swelter Discharge posted:

now wehn are they going to show more of SMT x Fire Emblem..

• Locked thread