Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Get FOP logo engraved on your personal carry. If you get pulled over just hold it out the window and you'll avoid the ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur
Don't forget to wave it around and shout the secret get out of jail free code word. You know the one....

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Grem posted:

Get FOP logo engraved on your personal carry. If you get pulled over just hold it out the window and you'll avoid the ticket.

If they don't immediately get out of their car to tell you how legit you are, just fire a round in the air to get their attention

Don't worry we're all wolf hunters here you can trust us

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Branis posted:

I just spent an hour watching a documentary on the grenadier guards guarding the castle and I feel like head butting someone and calling them a oval office, am I british?

This act is literally known as a Glasgow kiss. So yes, that would make you one of us. Also make sure to smash a pint glass (20 fluid ounces, none of this 16oz beta-male bullshit) in someones face before you take a taxi home.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'd much rather get that than some of these shady bar owners in America that try to pass off 14 or even 12 ounces as a pint.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'd much rather get that than some of these shady bar owners in America that try to pass off 14 or even 12 ounces as a pint.

If a landlord tried to serve me 12oz as a pint I would burn my Warrant card on the spot and then tune the cheeky oval office up so badly that he would be having to drink his short measures through a straw.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I appreciate you turn it up to 11 for us yanks in here. I try to lay the Texas accent on a little thicker when I'm abroad as well because the broads like it.

But yeah, on top of the smaller pints you get here stateside, a lot of bar owners will use glasses that are just about the right size and shape of an American pint, but are actually sized down to cheat people out of beer. I mean, I try to squeeze every bit of margin I can out of the food I sell, but I don't deliberately try to gently caress people with something misleading. I don't advertise a 1/3 lbs burger and then sell them a 1/4 lbs.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

I appreciate you turn it up to 11 for us yanks in here. I try to lay the Texas accent on a little thicker when I'm abroad as well because the broads like it.

But yeah, on top of the smaller pints you get here stateside, a lot of bar owners will use glasses that are just about the right size and shape of an American pint, but are actually sized down to cheat people out of beer. I mean, I try to squeeze every bit of margin I can out of the food I sell, but I don't deliberately try to gently caress people with something misleading. I don't advertise a 1/3 lbs burger and then sell them a 1/4 lbs.

This is true, if I'm trying to goose American girls then all of a sudden I sound like Hugh Grant. But yes, while these are all things I say regularly, I wouldn't try and fit that much trash in to one sentence unless I was drunk.

Short measures over here will land you in the poo poo pretty quickly. Our Trading Standards guys are poo poo hot and if the pint glass doesn't have a CE mark proving it's 20 glorious Imperial ounces then you can't charge for it. If you forge the CE mark then good luck to you, you're more likely to end up doing porridge than you are for having a cannabis farm.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Refilling the Jack Daniels bottle with something cheap like Evan Williams happens a lot too, especially with something like vodka since who the gently caress can tell the difference between plastic model glue and $300 vodka anyway?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

beanieson posted:

Refilling the Jack Daniels bottle with something cheap like Evan Williams happens a lot too, especially with something like vodka since who the gently caress can tell the difference between plastic model glue and $300 vodka anyway?

poo poo like that get's checked quite a bit in London. Jack Daniels is disgusting filth anyway. I would rather have a mouthful of my girlfriends steaming piss than drink JD and pretend it's whisky. Even the fancy silver label / single barrel stuff is like drinking alcoholic gravy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That's because Jack always has been and always will be just a ripoff of real bourbon that managed to survive prohibition better than the rest.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I can stomach bullet or four roses and some of the super premium stuff like the wild turkey bourbon is pretty good, but Whisky making should be left to the Scots and the Japanese. Hibiki 21 is so delicious it's like having a dozen beautiful women sit on your face.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm not a big whiskey drinker anyways. Vodka and tequila are more my speed.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I have to either order online or make a journey in to Soho to get decent Tequila over here, most of the stuff in bars and clubs is trash and is almost treated as a 'punishment' shot for nancys. Real men drink Wray and Nephew to punish themselves.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I like maker's mark, I only said JD since most people mix it & couldn't tell if it was swapped anyway.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

super premium stuff like the wild turkey

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

http://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/wild-turkey/wild-turkey-rare-breed-barrel-proof-1990s-whiskey/

That's what I mean, you tosser.

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

This act is literally known as a Glasgow kiss.
I recently saw the worlds best ever headbutt. It was impressive in a dark way. When the detectives took over and viewed the CCTV they emailed me back confirming how right I was.

The accused threw his whole torso back almost doubling over then snapping back making perfect connection with the victim sparking him out. Couldn't help but think if I'd tried to so it I would have either fallen over or missed. Different skills and all that I guess

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I just drink corn mash moonshine that I make in my backyard.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Branis posted:

I just drink corn mash moonshine that I make in my backyard.

:nsa:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

If a landlord tried to serve me 12oz as a pint I would burn my Warrant card on the spot and then tune the cheeky oval office up so badly that he would be having to drink his short measures through a straw.

loving this new style of yours, every post is like reading a guy ritchie script

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Crown Royal and diet coke all day every day

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

loving this new style of yours, every post is like reading a guy ritchie script

Voiced as Vinnie Jones.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Short measures over here will land you in the poo poo pretty quickly. Our Trading Standards guys are poo poo hot and if the pint glass doesn't have a CE mark proving it's 20 glorious Imperial ounces then you can't charge for it. If you forge the CE mark then good luck to you, you're more likely to end up doing porridge than you are for having a cannabis farm.

I'm darkly amused at the idea of English police averting their eyes to a Mercedes full of Pakis dragging off some middle school girls as they hustle to put the hurt on a bartender selling short pints

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I feel like our neighbors to the north have gotten off too easy in the language department since lord facknuttah has graced us with his english so to canacopgoons this is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Branis posted:

I feel like our neighbors to the north have gotten off too easy in the language department since lord facknuttah has graced us with his english so to canacopgoons this is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

Please enjoy this exclusive securitycam footage from Beanie Acres.

http://youtu.be/CeFtAmvrPxA

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Now thats my kind of party

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The Proc posted:

Please enjoy this exclusive securitycam footage from Beanie Acres.

http://youtu.be/CeFtAmvrPxA

Ain't no party like a beanie acres party cause a beanie acres party has less neck tattoos.

e: probably 2-3 extra token black friends too :toot:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Comparing that bottle to JD is like comparing Johnny Walker Red to an 18 year old Macallan.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

I can stomach bullet or four roses and some of the super premium stuff like the wild turkey bourbon is pretty good, but Whisky making should be left to the Scots and the Japanese. Hibiki 21 is so delicious it's like having a dozen beautiful women sit on your face.

no joke the japs have loving great whisky in case anyone doubts this man

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Whiskey is straight terrible, it literally tastes like hot dog poo poo in your mouth, even the "good" stuff.

Whiskey is what sucking a truckers dick in a flying J bathroom tastes like.

Branis fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Sep 30, 2014

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Branis posted:

Whiskey is straight terrible, it literally tastes like hot dog poo poo in your mouth, even the "good" stuff.

Whiskey is what sucking a truckers dick in a flying J bathroom tastes like.

like anyone trusts a "man" from nebraska

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Branis posted:

Tequila is the drink of a migrant Mexican. Vodka is the drink of an impoverished Slav or a middle class white woman when mixed with juice. Brandy is for old men or youths enriched by rap music.

But whiskey? Whiskey is the drink of men. Rich or poor. Old or young. Whiskey is the gift of a loving and caring God. Sure, the Scots perfected it, but even in its worst form it is something so close to perfection that you're just glad in the moment that you could be so lucky a dram would flow over your lips.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
weed is superior to alcohol in every single way.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

GunForumMeme posted:

Tequila is the drink of a migrant Mexican. Vodka is the drink of an impoverished Slav or a middle class white woman when mixed with juice. Brandy is for old men or youths enriched by rap music.

But whiskey? Whiskey is the drink of men. Rich or poor. Old or young. Whiskey is the gift of a loving and caring God. Sure, the Scots perfected it, but even in its worst form it is something so close to perfection that you're just glad in the moment that you could be so lucky a dram would flow over your lips.

This is all true and yet, so is this VVVVVV

Branis posted:

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Branis posted:

I disagree

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
weed is for lazy minorities after they roll out of bed at 1 pm to go to the welfare office

alcohol is for good hard working white people after a long day so they can unwind

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

alcohol is for good hard working white people after a long day so they can unwind

don't forget cocaine :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

beanieson posted:

don't forget heroin :eng101:

• Locked thread