Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

whitey dont smoke crack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

whitey dont smoke crack

one did and he was a bitch

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
White canadians smoke the rock actually.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

whitey dont smoke crack

oh yes they do

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
New York doesn't count. Everybody who isn't a wall street banker is a failed washout from other cities. NYC is where the trash from real america ends up.

I wish whip was here to tell us stories about how hosed up the secret service is and what drama is coming down the pipe.

Branis fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 30, 2014

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Smiling Jack posted:

oh yes they do

meth is the more traditional scummy white trash drug but i dont deal with yipheads in a professional capacity so :shrug:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Plain clothes best clothes :getin:

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
Drink wine you loving barbarians.

I met a Scot tourist once and I asked what it was like leaving their home country and having to bath.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

WreckSov posted:

Drink wine you loving barbarians.

I met a Scot tourist once and I asked what it was like leaving their home country and having to bath.

congrats on misspelling bathe

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur

weed is for lazy minorities after they roll out of bed at 1 pm to go to the welfare office

alcohol is for good hard working white people after a long day so they can unwind

Hey! I'm not a minority!!!

Smoke weed every day.

Fake Stoney Baloney Edit: How many weeds do I smoke before ACAB?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I once smoked an entire marijuana.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
My favorite time of year is the 24th to the 31st of December where I turn off the blower, book holiday, sack off the family and tell them I've gone abroad for christmas.Then I sit at home in a dark room playing Battlefield 4 with goons while drinking bottle after bottle of scotch. Any 'man' that tells you this isn't the way to spend the festive period isn't a real man at all. Day and night are meaningless, I would frequently wake up at 6am, walk over to the Turkish shop and buy Hummus & flat bread for breakfast and a kilo of ice and then sit there infront of the PC drinking Scotch until I passed out at 2pm, then wake up at midnight and continue the cycle. I didn't change out of my dressing gown for 8 days last year and when my housekeeper turned up to clean the flat and saw about 2 dozen empty scotch bottles she asked me if someone had passed away or my girlfriend had left. Getting back in shape in January was a pain in the bollocks though.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

DrakeriderCa posted:

Plain clothes best clothes :getin:

Patrol:

Investigations:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

My favorite time of year is the 24th to the 31st of December where I turn off the blower, book holiday, sack off the family and tell them I've gone abroad for christmas.Then I sit at home in a dark room playing Battlefield 4 with goons while drinking bottle after bottle of scotch. Any 'man' that tells you this isn't the way to spend the festive period isn't a real man at all. Day and night are meaningless, I would frequently wake up at 6am, walk over to the Turkish shop and buy Hummus & flat bread for breakfast and a kilo of ice and then sit there infront of the PC drinking Scotch until I passed out at 2pm, then wake up at midnight and continue the cycle. I didn't change out of my dressing gown for 8 days last year and when my housekeeper turned up to clean the flat and saw about 2 dozen empty scotch bottles she asked me if someone had passed away or my girlfriend had left. Getting back in shape in January was a pain in the bollocks though.

This almost sounds like the rest of the year for me....except for hummus, buying ice and wearing a loving dressing gown. Why the gently caress are you buying ice? Does europe still not have freezers?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reign Of Pain posted:

This almost sounds like the rest of the year for me....except for hummus, buying ice and wearing a loving dressing gown. Why the gently caress are you buying ice? Does europe still not have freezers?

Manufacture and distribution of ice is strictly controlled over there. Somebody spilled their scotch and soda on the M1 last winter and it shut down the whole of Britain for a week.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Reign Of Pain posted:

I have no use for a freezer other than for ice, I don't eat frozen food (pretty much just a diet of Turkey and veg and scotch) so I didn't buy one. Just a big upright fridge with a glass front.

I'm not going to just walk over to a Muslim run shop with my penis hanging out and politely ask for a bag of ice. This isn't France, there are rules and standards that have to be maintained. I'm not a loving savage. Everyone knows roast beef and yorkshire pudding is the ideal food to accompany a whisky binge but Apu doesn't flog that sort of thing.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

beanieson posted:

Patrol:

Investigations:

Confirmed 100% true

No joke but I actually wear a plaid flannel jacket to blend in eh

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjl-5q7BfQg

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

lol

A lesson in how not to handle an active resistor.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Only way to save that is if he runs off and immediately gets hit by a car. "Welp".

Does that count as a sovereign citizen encounter? Because I think I heard something about a queen and other nonsense.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

What was he being arrested for?

Oh wait "doesnt matter". Nice.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

mds2 posted:

They probably already told him five times before the camera started rolling. It really doesn't matter with someone like that because they're going to resist no matter what you say or tell them. Thanks for your comment though have a great day bud!

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

mds2 posted:

Uh he's clearly being arrested for resisting arrest

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

They probably already told him five times before the camera started rolling. It really doesn't matter with someone like that because they're going to resist no matter what you say or tell them. Thanks for your comment though have a great day bud!

Sorry for quoting what the police said in the video.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

mds2 posted:

I arrested a guy the other night who I had to tell at least seven times what he was being arrested for. He just kept asking. After a certain point you kind of just let it go because its pointless to keep arguing. I might have said "who knows" after a while. :tinfoil:.

Also, if it's a warrant arrest they probably legitimately don't know what it is for unless they have it in hand or dispatch tells them. We deal with that all the time. Doesn't make the arrest invalid or give him any right to resist. Dispatch says there is active paperwork means you go to jail, I'll tell you what its for when we get there.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
The best part of that video are the comments made by Hans S, "These cops are BRAIN DEAD DEMONS and DESTROY them SPIRITUALLY in JESUS' name!"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The best part of that video is when the dude just pops up and smokes those cops like fuking Usain Bolt

Closing on my new crib Thursday :snoop:

On call all weekend and can't move :smith:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

On call all weekend and can't move :smith:

Just use your van? :shrug:

I miss Whip yelling at me in PMs about not feeding the D&D trolls in D&D. Its not nearly as fun coming back from 2 pages of complete nonsense to see no messages from him. Come back Whip! Come back.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Sep 30, 2014

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

mds2 posted:

Sorry for quoting what the police said in the video.

Don't apologize, I was educating you.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Don't apologize, I was educating you.

Citizens really should learn to lay there and take their beatings without question. Because, hey, the person doing the beating might not even know why.

How DARE someone question why, because it "doesnt matter".

I'm not trying to say this guy is innocent, I'm saying the contemptuous attitude that the police have towards the people of this country is disgusting.

You're right, that is educational.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

mds2 posted:

Citizens really should learn to lay there and take their beatings without question. Because, hey, the person doing the beating might not even know why.

I'm not trying to say this guy is innocent, I'm saying the contemptuous attitude that the police have towards the people of this country is disgusting.

lol

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

mds2 posted:

the ironic thing about all of this is that you apparently didn't pay enough attention to the video to catch the officer telling him exactly why he's being arrested right at the start

and then you kick off with some sweet attitude to totally show us what you think of the pigs man

also you're Canadian?

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

DrakeriderCa posted:

the ironic thing about all of this is that you apparently didn't pay enough attention to the video to catch the officer telling him exactly why he's being arrested right at the start

and then you kick off with some sweet attitude to totally show us what you think of the pigs man

Haha! You're right I did miss it. I guess seeing daily reports of innocent people being gunned down by police followed up by "the police find the police did nothing wrong, signed The Police" really wears on person.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

mds2 posted:

Haha! You're right I did miss it. I guess seeing daily reports of innocent people being gunned down by police followed up by "the police find the police did nothing wrong, signed The Police" really wears on person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

mds2 posted:

fouight tha powah m8e!

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

mds2 posted:

It's cool I accept your apology

http://youtu.be/KNIZofPB8ZM

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Well in that case https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aENX1Sf3fgQ

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
lets all just remember that the fat pigs in that video were canadian, who don't kill nearly as many browns as we mericans do.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Branis posted:

lets all just remember that the fat pigs in that video were canadian, who don't kill nearly as many browns as we mericans do.

That's because frostbacks don't tan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

mds2 posted:

mds2 posted:

oh my god this is the most original posting ever seen i am being sarcastic

nobody gives a gently caress about you

I'm sorry your parents wouldn't let you paint your room black and didn't get you an iphobe6 or whatever go post on tumblr or something

• Locked thread