Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Snowdens Secret posted:

Does yours have the ring?

What ring? :confused:

All I know is I gotta make an appointment with site security to change the pin on the drat thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
What's the deal with that card you posted? The fact it has a chip? I thought all modern cards had chips in?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Hezzy posted:

What's the deal with that card you posted? The fact it has a chip? I thought all modern cards had chips in?

A goatse chip?

You guys seriously don't see it? It's all I see everytime I pay for something now and the internet has ruined me.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
ANyody know a reputable company that makes duty style holsters with retention that can also fit having an RMR and light on your gun? i see safariland has a leg holster for it.

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=6354DO

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

A goatse chip?

You guys seriously don't see it? It's all I see everytime I pay for something now and the internet has ruined me.

Its ok. The fact that they don't see it means they've gotten so used to goatse that its normal to them. Your still sane.

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working

Branis posted:

ANyody know a reputable company that makes duty style holsters with retention that can also fit having an RMR and light on your gun? i see safariland has a leg holster for it.

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=6354DO

http://shop.blade-tech.com/index.php?cPath=1_4_8#.VAftXWOoE2A

Only setup for Surefire x300s or x400s, RMR covered or uncovered, and they have a thumb-break model instead of a hood too.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

beanieson posted:

Bad news, the SRO is the first one dead no matter how fat/thin since any kid worth his salt would just shoot him first from behind or whatever.

I thought the smart RSOs just hid in a locked security camera room so they could actually, you know, respond instead of taking a sick 360 MLG headshot before the rest of the school gets ventilated?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
most SROs are just busy trolling for lonely teacher pussy tbqh

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
far more common than school shooters tbf

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
http://fortressamerica.gawker.com/la-cop-resigns-after-texting-about-pulling-a-ferguson-1631121340/+tcberman

Sorry about you losing your job beanie.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

poo poo, I was trying to think of a positive way to spin this but I guess now the truth is out :(

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Got pulled over today. No citation.

:dance:

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

beanieson posted:

poo poo, I was trying to think of a positive way to spin this but I guess now the truth is out :(

The positive way is that you were sending the texts to your black girlfriend, just enjoying a little raceplay, so everyone needs to stop kinkshaming; this actually helps her work through her issues with patriarchal white society.

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.
playing guild wars 2 while working double hospital detail life is good :cool:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I'm on Season 4 of The Wire.

<---- I get it now!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Grem posted:

I'm on Season 4 of The Wire.

<---- I get it now!

Haven't seen a single episode. On a scale of 1 to The Shield, how good is it?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

zombie303 posted:

Haven't seen a single episode. On a scale of 1 to The Shield, how good is it?

Please, the scale is 1 to The Wire with The Sheild being a negative 25

Sheild was pure garbage

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Omar comin'

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

beanieson posted:

Sheild was pure garbage

wtf the shield was awesome

It's where I learned how to make the hard choices on ~the streets~

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

beanieson posted:

Sheild was pure garbage

You are wrong and your opinions are bad. Kill you're self.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

The Shield was good, The Wire is fantastic. The Shield is a good Hollywood action type of show, with a lot of stretching how police work actually functions. The Wire is a lot better in terms of what you can actually expect from a detective job. Also better writing and characters blah blah blah

Grem fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Sep 10, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Grem posted:

The Shield was good, The Wire is fantastic. The Shield is a good Hollywood action type of show, with a lot of stretching how police work actually functions. The Shield is a lot better in terms of what you can actually expect from a detective job. Also better writing and characters blah blah blah

Aw man, and I thought cops could get away with shooting their partners. And that you could rape a detective and blackmail him over it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

whatever bros, I binged the whole thing waiting for it to get better/not so HARDCORE and it turns out that

beanieson posted:

Sheild was pure garbage

t:haw:t

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I never thought any of the show was plausible, just VERY entertaining.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

zombie303 posted:

I never thought any of the show was plausible, just VERY entertaining.

Yeah the shield is "a good TV show"

Not "a good police documentary"

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I thought End of Watch was a good movie, but I'm not a cop. Thoughts?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

zombie303 posted:

I thought End of Watch was a good movie, but I'm not a cop. Thoughts?

It was good. Beaniesen is gay.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:gay:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Grem posted:

The Shield was good, The Wire is fantastic. The Shield is a good Hollywood action type of show, with a lot of stretching how police work actually functions. The Shield is a lot better in terms of what you can actually expect from a detective job. Also better writing and characters blah blah blah

yea but what about the wire?

ps end of watch was good, i think i got something in my eyes during the funeral scene when sgt mackenzie started playing and they started watering. maybe some dust or something hard to say

the reveal that white boy was still alive was kind of cheap and dumb tho

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

yea but what about the wire?

ps end of watch was good, i think i got something in my eyes during the funeral scene when sgt mackenzie started playing and they started watering. maybe some dust or something hard to say

the reveal that white boy was still alive was kind of cheap and dumb tho

same

and yeah. Seemed like way too much of a stretch. Especpially being in that good of shape at the funeral.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
End of watch was definitely legit. I thought they really nailed the banter. And I liked the gun work.

And I fuckin love Jake Gyllenhaal.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

I think we can all agree that Training Day was the most realistic depiction of how police officers actually perform their duties.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Shooting Blanks posted:

I think we can all agree that Training Day was the most realistic depiction of how police officers actually perform their duties.

You misspelled Die Hard.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Grem posted:

You misspelled Die Hard With a Vengeance.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Grem posted:

You misspelled Bad Lieutenant.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Grem posted:

You misspelled Filth.

SrgMagnum