Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Branis posted:

annex scotland make them the 51st state.

No need to invade. We welcome their addition with open arms. We'll toss in Puerto Rico as well unless Nova Scotia wants to come along to balance out the flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

beanieson posted:

wtf is wrong with my life that I'm waiting in line at att right now :awesome:

I didn't wait in line because I preordered at best buy when they told me I had a full upgrade eligible. Turns out it wasn't a full upgrade and I had to pay $200 extra today. Fuckers. I'm half tempted to just take the drat thing back and tell them to gently caress themselves, but it is a pretty phone.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

beanieson posted:

:lol: everybody booed this dude as he did the walk of shame out of the store to get his stupid kid.

Haha

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You use your tongue prettier than a $20 whore.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'd much rather get that than some of these shady bar owners in America that try to pass off 14 or even 12 ounces as a pint.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I appreciate you turn it up to 11 for us yanks in here. I try to lay the Texas accent on a little thicker when I'm abroad as well because the broads like it.

But yeah, on top of the smaller pints you get here stateside, a lot of bar owners will use glasses that are just about the right size and shape of an American pint, but are actually sized down to cheat people out of beer. I mean, I try to squeeze every bit of margin I can out of the food I sell, but I don't deliberately try to gently caress people with something misleading. I don't advertise a 1/3 lbs burger and then sell them a 1/4 lbs.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That's because Jack always has been and always will be just a ripoff of real bourbon that managed to survive prohibition better than the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm not a big whiskey drinker anyways. Vodka and tequila are more my speed.

• Locked thread