Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hoodrich posted:

I know what you mean dude. If I told my child self that on September 11, 2011 four passenger airliners would be hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda terrorists so they could be flown into buildings in suicide attacks, two of them colliding into the North and South towers, respectively, of the World Trade Center complex in New York City, killing almost 3,000 people, including the 227 civilians and 19 hijackers aboard the four planes, my child self would be like WTF?

my child self would point out that jet fuel doesnt burn at high enough temperatures and would ask if any termite was found at the scene since im not a loving retard child that believes all the bullshit that the government tells us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread