Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

I'm a semen, I mean Seaman, I haven't been a semen for 20 years.
Remember, this is not a critique, it is merely a fact finding mission that leads to you being disqualified and/or masted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

Someone offer me a job so I can get out in April... I have so many SMART transcript credits...

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

ded posted:

this thread sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwpQFR-Nw8Y

this makes it suck less

Great, now this thread sucks and has gone back in time to 2010.

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

When I was an E-*your rank*, I had it way worse than you soft rear end bitches...

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

Ket, be proud of me, I applied for a job today. Command wants to deny my 1306 to go back to subs, so I'm considering getting out as an actual possibility. Hovercraft are ghey...

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

orange juche posted:

I remember a couple years back you were like "gently caress subs I hate them" lol

Turns out the grass isn't greener...

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

Someone explain the reserves to me...

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

So after Tricare is deducted, I make $25? Haha

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

KetTarma posted:

Tricare is billed through Humana separately. It doesn't come out of your pay as you're paid within a week of drill or AT. You don't necessarily drill every month

So if I don't drill, I don't get paid? And do I have to cut a check each month to humana?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlabbalabba
May 10, 2004

Angry Fish posted:

Norfolk: "We have NINE GATES"

But one road leads to all of them.

When it takes a sailor 1.5 hours to drive 7 miles from downtown Norfolk to the pier, your base has a hosed up road network.

I'm on little creek, but on the radio all I hear is 564 backed up past the 64 split and I say thank god I only have to go down Shore Drive

• Locked thread