Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

buttplug posted:

This just doesn't pass the bullshit test. We can barely heard the cats for urinalysis every morning, how are they going to do a no-poo poo BCA every morning? You'd have people changing out of uniform just to go stand in line and get rope & choked. Go check out the thread on Sailorbob. There are a lot of post-major command guys in there literally going "that's the stupidest thing I've seen in 25+ years". I mean I've seen the Navy do some completely stupid poo poo (LCS), but this is exceptionally unreasonable.

Never underestimate the navy trying to shove 10 more pounds of poo poo into a 5 pound bag. Did somebody say something about extending working hours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Mr. Nice! posted:

What do you mean go home? You should have a full seabag onboard at all times, shipmate. We'll have your seabag inspection after lunch.

And a gut inspection.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
The same TSA that won't let people onto an airplane if they have the pattern of a gun stitched into their clothing found this device. A device that has two wires coming off and are obviously to connect to a power source which is absent in the picture and no other wires to connect to any explosive. Good going finding this thing and jacking up people's travel plans. Maybe the dolphins explode?

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
Just turn it in for recycling and dump the beer.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Sir Lucius posted:

I would drink budweiser before I drank Sam Adams. But then again I'm also gay for blue moon.

Isn't blue moon made by the coors people?

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
I can't rip on Blue Moon, but Budweiser is nasty.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Mad Dragon posted:

I'd love to see a modernized version of France's Surcouf.

Yes, those are a pair of 8-inch guns and a scout plane. :iia:

You must be a Marine.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
I'd rather have a sub with 8" guns than an LCS.

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
Is Cowpens where officer careers go to die?

http://www.navytimes.com/article/20140919/NEWS/309190078/Cowpens-XO-canned-drunken-driving

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret

Sir Lucius posted:

September Navy thread attendance has been very low this month. Muster will now be taken during Navy thread quarters. Be in formation 15 minutes early, and be sure to have your sleeves rolled/unrolled, whichever is more inconvenient.

This isn't going to be believable unless I have 3 people reading the POD to me and telling me the same poo poo from o-call. We need to recite the sailor's creed too. :chiefsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seqenenra
Oct 11, 2005
Secret
I'm not a ship driver, but how do you collide like that in the middle of the day?

• Locked thread