Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

edit2: oh and I make more money than chief's make :lol:

The plural of chief is chieves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
The above three posts are yet another reason why getting out is awesome. Those rules are so goddamn stupid. I work out if I feel like it and I don't ever have to run again.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I drink budweiser sometimes. Other times I drink nice beers. Then sometimes I'll drink High Life. Enjoy things you loving weirdos.

There's this place here called World of Beer. They boast like 500 beers in bottles and like 50 or so on tap. The staff is pretty knowledgeable and actually knew what a sour beer was when I wanted one. A buddy and I were there one day and we just wanted a High Life to relive the old poor college days. The lady behind the counter kinda looked at me and said, "We don't carry domestic beers." I guess for some people domestic just means poo poo because they sure as hell have miller and bud and all the other bro-beers.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I lived in Glen Burnie and it was okay-ish, but very sketchy in most places at night. Ellicott City is in Howard County which is one of the top counties to live in the country. It's a bit more expensive (900 for a one bedroom apartment, not what you need for your giant dogs) but really nice. Both options were about a 30 minute commute, but I left right before the big expansions to DISA and whatever the gently caress other agencies they added in the last 3 years.

• Locked thread