Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WOb2O3aJMs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRpKbfrMvNo

Jimbo Jaggins fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Sep 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

done-with-this-poo poo claire

games gonna own

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

more done with this poo poo claire

Plot is they're at a party at Barry's house or something and then it gets crashed and theyre kidnapped to what I presume is weskers super secret virus research island and Steve will probably be there and the games gonna own

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Did Claire ever find her brother? Because it would be quite a thing if they somehow kept just missing each other even into the 2000s.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
oh also it's being released episodically once per week in four episodes, 6 dollars each or all of them for 25 which gets you additional content for your extra buck. Wowsers!

Later on there's a disc version for 40 with even more content but lol if you buy this on anything besides pc. I guess ps4 is okay too

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Concordat posted:

Did Claire ever find her brother? Because it would be quite a thing if they somehow kept just missing each other even into the 2000s.

uhh code veronica you fool aka the best resident evil after 2 both of which star claire which means this game is gonna own too

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
eh, I'm actually more excited for Evil Within than any RE title at this point.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Contra Calculus posted:

eh, I'm actually more excited for Evil Within than any RE title at this point.

Evil within gonna own but this gonna own too. Another revelations game plus the remake rerelease means capcom is responding to the outcry of people wanting it to be survival horror again

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Cyra posted:

uhh code veronica you fool aka the best resident evil after 2 both of which star claire which means this game is gonna own too

I'm sorry I've only played the remake, 4, and 5. All I know about Claire is that she's Chris's sister and NEEDS TO FIND HER BROTHER.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Concordat posted:

I'm sorry I've only played the remake, 4, and 5. All I know about Claire is that she's Chris's sister and NEEDS TO FIND HER BROTHER.

She found her brother and then she was in an airport this one time. That's basically it

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Cyra posted:

Evil within gonna own but this gonna own too. Another revelations game plus the remake rerelease means capcom is responding to the outcry of people wanting it to be survival horror again

I need to play the original revelations before I make a judgment call tbh

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Contra Calculus posted:

I need to play the original revelations before I make a judgment call tbh

It's a welcome blend of survival horror and atmosphere with resident evil 4 mechanics. A step in the right direction but the plot and characters are silly as all get out as per resident evil tradition. This game is gonna be better methinks

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
I have to say that the DO IT TO IT LPs of the resident evil series are some of the most entertaining I've seen. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

• Locked thread