Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

nWo Souled Out, the event that proved that it was in fact possible to be too sweet. Highlights include the nWo riding to the venue on a fleet of garbage trucks, Big Bossman running over Hugh Morris with a motorcycle, Buff Bagwell and Scotty Riggs having one of the best matches of the night, Eric Bischoff groping ugly middle-aged women in a Miss nWo contest, and basically everything being filmed with a lovely fisheye lens effect. Had the PPV succeeded there were plans in place to do a brand split of WCW with Nitro going to the nWo and Saturday Night to WCW, which would almost certainly have accelerated the company's demise by about two years. Everything about Souled Out is peak-WCW right down to the fact that failure was the only option and success would have hosed the company even worse.

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Sep 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Testekill posted:

Still though, UFC 9 had the worst fight I've ever seen in Shamrock vs Severn.

Ah yes, the 30 minute "Dance in Detroit" :v:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

oldpainless posted:

Dont work a work into a shoot marks shoot work marks marks marks work work shoot hh.

Does anyone have the screenshot from when this was on Twitter? I need it to print it out and frame it.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Hogan didn't screw Bret (in Montreal).

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Blasmeister posted:

We had one Raw that ended with like 45 minutes of Daniel Bryan gauntlet match

Was this the one that was against The Real Americans? I remember a match where Bryan eliminated Swagger really early on and he and Cesaro just wrestled for like 40 minutes as the main event.

• Locked thread