Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i remember that ppv just being kinda boring and bad, wouldn't really call it anywhere near one of the worst i've ever seen. the finish to the main event really was dreadful though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i don't think that gauntlet match was anywhere near an hour long

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

They booed him at One Night Stand 2005 when he did a 619 against Psicosis to cap off an awful match

that match wasn't awful? I mean it wasn't great but it was fine

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

yeah I'm still amazed how boring that match was

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i think that if they had had a really great wrestling match the fans would've taken to it but for several reasons i guess it just wasn't happening that night

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

yeah rey vs sabu was actually real good, I remember loving that match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

I think I've heard it commonly cited as some Great American Bash from early 90s but I don't remember. TNA has had some astoundingly silent crowds, I remember either the 2012 or 2013 Lockdown PPV being so silent you could hear a pin drop most of the night

• Locked thread