Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Supposedly there was a plan to make D' Lo and Test an odd couple team ( a Russo staple).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Funnily enough, the next time Shawn talked about Bryan, he talked about how he supported and believed in Bryan like the whole mess never happened.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Justin Godscock posted:

It also felt like an Attitude Era-style booking where WWE was just organically building to something, feeding off of fan's responses, keeping focus even when people were pissed off and going with the flow a lot of the time. It's probably my favorite period of wrestling since the 2011 Summer of Punk.

What made it really great is that ROH was getting into a good groove as well, PWG was being it's usual self, NJPW was putting on amazing shows as well. It was in general, a good time to be a wrestling fan.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Not long after Danielson got fired there was a WWE PPV that ended with I think John Cena face down while the crowd very vocally chanted "Daniel Bryan".

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I think the WWE title match salvages it. And the rest of the show is okay, but nothing special. The year Vince won is still my least favorite.

• Locked thread