Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

When you order a ppv are you looking for:
- A Savio Vega match
- Shawn Michaela going 15 minutes with Kama?
- another Savio Vega match?
- a kiss my foot math with Jerry Lawler and Bret Hart, complete with terrible foot makeup?
- The Undertaker jobbing to...Mabel?
- Another loving Savio match?
- a tag match main event, with nothing on the line?

Well if you're looking for this, then the 1995 King if the Ring is for you! And if that's not enough track down the pre-game show where you can get another Savio match absolutely free! Order now on the WWE network for only $9.99!

The funniest part is how I remember everyone was *so enthused* that Undertaker was going to rightfully trounce his way through this tourney and win it all. Whoops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The best part of that show was the visual of the Brood swooping down on Bossman from above. That was neat.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Having been at Mania 29, I mainly remember that the crowd was confused by the finish to Ryback/Henry, Jack Swagger's entrance was boss (so it not being on TV is just weird), then the crowd blew up so much for Punk/Taker that they wouldn't have had anything left even if Brock/Triple H didn't suck.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

As I recall, Michaels superkicked Bryan immediately after Bryan laid out Triple H. Which kind of made sense. He had no pony in this show, but mess with his friend and you trigger the Shawn Michaels Will Superkick Anyone Button.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It's kind of funny how when Savage finally got Jake in a match, he just stomped Jake flat. Then Jake one upped him again.

• Locked thread