Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

99 has an awful, awful card and a boring Rumble where nothing happens if Stone Cold and/or Vince aren't present. Mind you, the first and last 5 minutes of the Rumble match are great if you like seeing Vince having his nuts stamped on again and again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

Isn't that also the Rumble where Mabel re-debuts only to get promptly abducted by the Acolytes and the Undertaker, who didn't participate in the Rumble at all? I also remember Kane being chased out of the ring by a bunch of people who wanted to bring him back to the insane asylum, what a weird loving Rumble.
Yep, all of which meant there were at least two occasions where someone made their entrance to an empty ring, and then stood looking awkward for 90 seconds until the timer started again. Happened with Droz and Shamrock from memory, and possibly someone else (maybe Edge?)

I still have kinda fond memories of it though, because it's the first PPV I watched live instead of getting the VHS much later as a birthday present :unsmith:

• Locked thread