Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

81sidewinder posted:

maybe I am wrong, but didn't Canada have limited access to WCW in the 90s? As in, the last time many Canadians saw Hogan regularly was when he was the Hulkster, and they were not fatigued of him the way many Americans were?

I don't know about that, I live in Ontario and I grew up watching WCW Nitro around 96-98 period. Lots of Hollywood Hogan and nWo stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Surprised they haven't used Backlund since. Even though I can't stop laughing at the AE podcast likening him to Lemongrab. "A HUNDRED YEARS CHICKEN WING! A HUNDRED YEARS!"

Didn't they show Backlund at Wrestlemania or something and he was picking/cleaning his teeth? I lost it when I saw him doing that.

• Locked thread