Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Ragg posted:

DemoniusX Is The Greatest Streamer Of All time.

Yea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DemoniusX might as well be Jesus as far as I'm concerned. So much win.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
You can bet I'll be back here, playing retro games and we'll shoot the poo poo like we always do. Have a good night. *drops the mic*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

You can bet I'll be back here, playing retro games and we'll shoot the poo poo like we always do. Have a good night. *drops the mic*

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
Good news gang, I think ill be streaming some quake live, a game I'm kinda good at sometimes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DemoniusX was epic as hell. First of all he recognized me from commenting on his youtube videos but he also was like waiting for people to cook food or take a poo poo or whatever and refused to say whoever's username was "the_homo" out loud due to it being derogatory.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

DemoniusX was epic as hell. First of all he recognized me from commenting on his youtube videos but he also was like waiting for people to cook food or take a poo poo or whatever and refused to say whoever's username was "the_homo" out loud due to it being derogatory.

That was http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=89982 I believe.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought maybe so but he was acting a little different then that guy usually acts so I wasn't to sure.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
He said he would stream today but hasnt been olnine..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Means I might have a chance to catch the end of Demon's Crest and the playthrough of Xardion./

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

any streamer which has new subscriber notifications is loving insufferable

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Tekopo posted:

any streamer which has new subscriber notifications is loving insufferable

Worse then a new follower??

You all should bookmark twitch.tv/robaz . He barely streams but it has been as awesome as his YouTube which is also amazing.

I wonder if bacon_donut will have a heart attack on stream one day or go into a diabetic coma.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Holyshoot posted:

I wonder if bacon_donut will have a heart attack on stream one day or go into a diabetic coma.

if he does I hope it's durring his "2 player co-op speedrun" of minecraft at AGDQ '15.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

if he does I hope it's durring his "2 player co-op speedrun" of minecraft at AGDQ '15.

That's going to be epic as hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did he and Waffle actually get a slot at AGDQ... Awesome.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Wormskull posted:

Did he and Waffle actually get a slot at AGDQ... Awesome.

yeah it's gunna be sick. I hope someone sits in the audience behind them and does an actual random seed speedrun

it should not take 2 god damned hours

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
I guess towelliee thinks pedophilia is cool to joke about. His new sub pop up is a handicap version of his face with a pedo bear behind it. BFM must be doing his graphics now.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

archerb posted:

Most of the popular streamers I've seen affect really exaggerated personalities like children's show hosts or are children themselves, and it's pathetic for an adult to be entertained by any of them imo.

http://www.twitch.tv/demoniusx/c/5085019

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Holyshoot posted:

I guess towelliee thinks pedophilia is cool to joke about. His new sub pop up is a handicap version of his face with a pedo bear behind it. BFM must be doing his graphics now.

Twoeliee is a retarded fag, I hate him and Sodappopin

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i don't watch towelliee put mad props to the weight loss. if he can do it, i can do it.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lmfao

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
epic stream playing clash of clans

http://www.twitch.tv/art_of_dragon

$383 seems too low for a donation for this guy imo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope DemoniusX is alright, he hasn't streamed since that last one I seen it looked like where he promised me he would make a highlight of him finishing Demon's Crest and Xardion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

oknope posted:

weight loss

*scratches head*... Why?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

*scratches head*... Why?

He wasnt gay enough already lol.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I hope DemoniusX is alright, he hasn't streamed since that last one I seen it looked like where he promised me he would make a highlight of him finishing Demon's Crest and Xardion.

Yea.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lmfao

blorpy
Jan 5, 2005

tehMorag is playing FFT. good gaming feels.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
i'm doing a halloween stream for all my spookygaming bros. Nightmare Ned is probably what I'm gonna be playing

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Funny Number Reaction Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLAeW4GjuSw

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
not 420,666 not funny

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Demonius X's stream is awesome

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

DICKHEAD posted:

Has he streamed at all lateluy.

titaniumone
Jun 10, 2001

wow that was awkward as gently caress

mmm yeah baby roll around on the floor screaming like an autistic baby thats my fetish

Mobzy
Mar 22, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

He's a really great guy.

blorpy
Jan 5, 2005

Ragg posted:

Has he streamed at all lateluy.

i don't think so

i like how you can make refs at poo poo he's talked about in youtubes and he'll happily get into the same rants on stream. it's a demoniusx ref jukebox

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
http://www.twitch.tv/cro_

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

http://www.twitch.tv/videogamesandthebible/

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006