Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

HootTheOwl posted:

It was a while ago, but wasn't the bulkanization of Iraq another flip flop talking point the right adopted then dropped?

Wales Grey posted:

The Czech Republic and Slovakia got swole as gently caress after their bulkanization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm continually baffled by how some people seem to think there's anything to be gained from fighting with FYAD

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Serpico was a real guy
Good joke though

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
At his age, leaking is often just an unfortunate fact of life.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
She wasn't a stripper, her Jungian collective unconscious fear being manifested as a giant technocolor monster with a satellite dish for a head was.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

bideogames

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
It's Libertarianism In Space: The Game.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

scalded schlong posted:

Why are you all so cripplingly autistic

Studies so far have indicated a number of environmental and genetic factors may be involved

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

WarpedNaba posted:

And if you can't, there's always tumblr!

ironically it's actually easier to avoid things you disagree with on SA than on tumblr, due to tumblr not having a built-in ignore function

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

It is impossible, however, to truly ignore Irish Joe.

there are limits to what bbcode can achieve

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
His brand of humor has a pretty high risk/reward ratio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
smiling jack was one of the least bloodthirsty cop posters a few years ago, but no idea how he is now

• Locked thread