Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KingsPawn
May 23, 2006
E4!
This show is a guilty pleasure for me. I don't have any tats, but my girlfriend does. Anyways, we both get a kick from watching people get bad tattoos and pretending like it's awesome. I mean you could make an interesting show about tattoo competition if you gave everyone a week to do a competent, clean tattoo or something, but Jesus Christ does this show get on my nerves with this fake drama garbage.

My girlfriend and I still get a good laugh about the lovely horse tattoo from a couple of weeks ago. Holy poo poo what was he thinking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingsPawn
May 23, 2006
E4!
Ya know, I really like Mark and would love him to do color commentary on a whole range of subjects ranging from ear biting to how much he loves to live MAS. But seriously, he is my favorite and Jason seems to be spiraling out of control with his tats. So, it will be amusing to see how or if he comes back next week with a win or something.

KingsPawn
May 23, 2006
E4!
I really think they should have kicked Cris. That poo poo was terrible. If he makes it in the top three I'm going to loving lose it, haha.

KingsPawn
May 23, 2006
E4!
When they got to the 30 minute mark and they were doing critiques, I was wondering how they were going to fill in the last 30 mins.I did not like the elimination tattoo, but Chris really should have gone home last week. Kind of excited to see what puts Jason and Mark in losers next week.

KingsPawn
May 23, 2006
E4!
He has the personality of a whiny baby. Every time he has to do the tattoo of the week, he whines about it. Cleen is probably going to take it, but who knows, he might stumble in the finals. I hope they do like abstracts or minimalist tattoos or something. The reaper tattoos were a bit lack luster to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingsPawn
May 23, 2006
E4!
I'm sure Dave was like gently caress, these two jerks giving a split decision. Anyways, I think Cleen really flubbed the entire tattoo. His poo poo was not photorealistic and he could of done a simple hotrod on the guys back and nailing it.

After watching this season, I really agreed more with Oliver and Dave than with Chris. What really cemented it for me was the portrait tattoo. I was kind of hoping that Dave would interview each contestant about all the crazy poo poo this season and to put up their elimination tattoo on the screen for everyone to see. Boy, that would be fun to see. Imagine the cringes as people look at the poo poo tats!

Also did anyone catch the snickering as Dave talked about the furniture competition? I couldn't stop laughing about it.

KingsPawn fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Dec 17, 2014

• Locked thread