Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i have strong opinions about the various sub-series of the megami tensei franchise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mabels big day posted:

The main problem with persona is that its on a console that has no games.

you can get all current persona games on the playstation vita, which also has project diva f and tomba 1 :)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

if you do not have strong opinions about the sub series of SMT you are probably a failtard. Farewell.

they are cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

surc posted:

Nintendo: "Hmm the DS was region free and people pirated on it. While we're making the 3DS more secure, better also make it region locked because gently caress our fans."

that might actually be part of it, if the crack requires a certain game or pretending to be a certain game, at least it would be in a smaller area than the entire world

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lesbian baphomet posted:

I do as well: The opinion is that they're very good.

hooray!

• Locked thread