Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Super Smash Brothers for 3DSbut not for dumb rear end WiiU. That ones for the weirdoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I sure am, guy from BYOB who spent/got somebody else to spend $30 on a vanity emoticon.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

:tutbutt:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

#Idontcare

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

smash bros is a bad game. the only people that like it are the ones that played pikachu exclusively 15 years ago and thought they were hot poo poo.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I sure am, guy from BYOB who spent/got somebody else to spend $30 on a vanity emoticon.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the slider from kid icarus being included is really cool and im pretty psyched about that

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
you idiot the wii u version is the only one that matters and furthermore the wii u is fairly loving win. we at imp zone don't take kindly to that kind of talk. check your gamer privilege

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Cyra posted:

you idiot the wii u version is the only one that matters and furthermore the wii u is fairly loving win. we at imp zone don't take kindly to that kind of talk. check your gamer privilege

stfu

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Real hurthling! posted:

smash bros is a bad game. the only people that like it are the ones that played pikachu exclusively 15 years ago and thought they were hot poo poo.

no, you are wrong, ssb is still very good, you're wrong. my dumbass friend always plays pikachu and kicks rear end and thinks he's the loving greatest so i like to gently caress him up with the pink captain falcon, clearly one of the faggier options

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I only ever played Samus and got my rear end kicked by people maining Fox and Falco but I still had fun

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

no

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Super smash bros is a cool fun game but people who take it seriously are probably the most terrible and sad of all gamers who are all terrible to begin with so it's extra terrible

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

i am buying both versions of smash brothers because I really like smash brothers

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Dec 26, 2012

im also looking forward to the wiiu one, though, because im not a total bitch

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

lol

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

wouldnt a 3ds have terrible controls for that

Soral
May 30, 2009

actually smash for wii u will be just as win as smash for 3ds if not more so

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
it's a fighting game, but you get to play as mario against zelda! and donkey kong's there! it's like a bunch of nintendo characters like metroid and star fox. it's so funny you can kick pikachu right in the face, and he's all pikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and then kaboom

can we please get it mom? i'll let sarah play with me, honest

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
*in 'has never had sex, real life friends or meaningful human interactions' voice* I play smash competitively

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Average Bear posted:

*in 'has never had sex, real life friends or meaningful human interactions' voice* I post in impzone

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Legit want that New 3DS because I think it fits more with being an adult and a gamer.

ain't got time for games anymore but then comes the 3DS

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

What the heck? That's not what he said in his post.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Dude is posting competitively in imp zone

Eindyin
Mar 23, 2004

#1 Son

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Lol owned in first post.

Wii U version is for people who own a car and don't have to play videogames on public transport.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

let me help you here

Average Bear posted:

*in 'has never had sex, real life friends or meaningful human interactions' voice* I play smash competitively

your voice didnt change at all!

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Axel Serenity posted:

Legit want that New 3DS because I think it fits more with being an adult and a gamer.

i know when i see a grown person playing a 3ds in public the first words that enter my mind are "now THERE'S an adult"

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
Snake, then Wario, in that order.

Maybe some Captain Falcon if I haven't cummed yet.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

matrix ripoff posted:

i know when i see a grown person playing a 3ds in public the first words that enter my mind are "now THERE'S an adult"

Yeah screw those kids let's do something adult while waiting for the bus like read the Wall Street Journal

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i just put my academic journal behind the ds i'm playing and occasionally put it down and looking into the middle distance as if i had an epiphany

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol if you play little kids games on little kids consoles and little kids pc's instead of adult games on adult consoles and adult pc's

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch

lol "adult" video games

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Console Role Player posted:

lol "adult" video games

is that patrick bateman

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Seshoho Cian posted:

i am buying both versions of smash brothers because I really like smash brothers

same

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Seshoho Cian posted:

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Seshoho Cian posted:

is that patrick bateman

Deleted scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Seshoho Cian posted:

Me too.

• Locked thread