Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i collected every permutation of missingno that generated in my game, including one that started at lvl 126 and had one of those two-turn windup attacks that would one shot anything and everything but it had poo poo for defense so it was like the ultimate glass cannon that could also possibly pull the whole game into an annihilating vortex of corruption

somehow the only other glitches that manifested for me were weird ui sprite swaps though

i was the missingno master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

mabels big day posted:

I still think Team Rocket is funny.

i thought they were both girls for a really long time

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i don't think you belong here rlap

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i regularly swept [a] pokecard tournies from my foil charizard front man with the vine dinasour in reserve feeding him energy cards, aint poo poo that can be done about that if you got it up and rolling

poo poo was op

• Locked thread