Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Widestancer posted:

Pokemon is good and fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

The Sharmat posted:

quote this if you still have the cartoon's original theme song memorized for some loving reason

I wanna be the very best, motherfucker

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

sharrrk posted:

i have much more than just the first season theme memorized, my friend

It's a whole new world we live in, motherfucker

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Soral posted:

haha, and get this, i named my metapod "boner" so i can make the game say "BONER USED HARDEN" XD

truely these are lols for the ages

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

I'm playing pokemon on my phone these days because I feel less lovely about that than I do playing candy crush when I'm bored at work. Naming them all after famous republican shitheels has really added alot to the enjoyment

When boredom kicks in, the Pokémon randomizer thing is really tweakable and fun. I did a Pokemon White 2 run that was randomized with new types and movelists for each 'mon and relearning the types of formerly familiar mons as I went was interesting. I made it as far as being the E4 but it wasn't like anything life changing so I stopped there.

Or you could be a loving creepy toilet anime fucker and use the Moemon mod. And then kill yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

sword_man.gif posted:

basically if someone cares about teh hidden stats then that's not a person worth knowing

It's the gateway drug for stuff like loot grinding in MMOs and I don't really think it's a big deal. The only issue is that the game never lets you know the numbers exactly, so you need to look everything up online. It's like, deliberately there so that hardcore players can do the thing they want, without making little kids confused with all these strange numbers.

• Locked thread