Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
i loved the poo poo out of the game but goddamn its way too slow for me now. i have no loving idea how i managed to enjoy playing blue and level grind in silver.

the stupid hidden stats, like evs, can suck it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Slur posted:

Don't forget to run around in circles for 30139013059 minutes to get the perfect Pokemon! If it doesn't have perfect hidden stats across the board, then it's worthless!

420 grind zubats for speed evs everyday

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Mach2 posted:

It's the gateway drug for stuff like loot grinding in MMOs and I don't really think it's a big deal. The only issue is that the game never lets you know the numbers exactly, so you need to look everything up online. It's like, deliberately there so that hardcore players can do the thing they want, without making little kids confused with all these strange numbers.

phantasy star online taught me the "value" of grinding for loot way before pokemon started doing evs. a lavis cannon is cooler than a level 100 pokemon with ev-grinded stats anywho

• Locked thread