Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
who do you <3 more, russia or america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Chadderbox posted:

No Canadian I've ever met has wanted to "escape" the orbit of America. Considering how interwoven our economies are, how many Canadians work in our cultural industries and other such things we're basically two countries but one greatly overlapped culture.

No two countries have had a more productive and friendly relationship as Canada and the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV_041oYDjg

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

What the gently caress? ... Death to Putin, death to the separatists? What the gently caress?

Actually, death is to good for those monsters.

If you don't mind me asking, what nationality are you?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Thx.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Yeah, I don't understand what is going on there.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

OhYeah posted:

Europe's reaction to the blatant act of terrorism orchestrated by the Russian Federation is one of the biggest disgraces in the last few decades. Seems like everyone has already forgotten about the mass murder of 300 innocent souls.

Yeah, I've been disappointed that Europe is willing to just forget about 300 folks. You kill 3 americans in the desert and you get a multinational bombing campaign, kill 300 euros and you get what amounts to no response. If Europe wants to create a common 'european' identity one of the first things you have to do is defend it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
EU nations have nukes too.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Pump the krokodil into your veins and close your eyes.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Russian cyber attack vs NATO & friends. http://www.isightpartners.com/2014/10/cve-2014-4114/

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

kalstrams posted:

More info on submarine story - apparently there is some Russian oil tanker drawing circles just outside Swedish waters, according to Swedish media at least. Source.

I've got some info on the submarine here: http://forum.baloogancampaign.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37

Looks to be a midget sub, a Triton-NN according to a swedish newspaper.

The NS Concord is the ship chilling off the Swedish coast. It turned off its transponder after it was reported on in swedish media. As did the Sibur Voronezh. Curious.
NS Concord's track

Sibur Voronezh's track

Talking with a veteran from the FDF he guesses that they scuttled their midget submarine and its crew are either in Sweden, or are swimming for it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Russia just assassinated a french oil and gas conglomerate CEO.

http://rt.com/news/197648-moscow-vnukovo-jet-crash/

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Poles know.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZyL-zEoMfM

They only cost 30k each. The NATO air swarm is hella effective, but now we have replaced danes in f-16s with unmanned decoys.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Putin leaves G20 after Harper and other leaders press him on actions in Ukraine
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/11/15/putin-leaves-g20-after-harper-and-other-leaders-press-him-on-actions-in-ukraine/

quote:

BRISBANE, Australia – Russian President Vladimir Putin is to skip the last day of G20 leaders’ two-day summit and return home early to Moscow after a chilly exchange with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and sharp criticisms from his Australian and American counterparts over Russia’s seizure of Crimea and reports of fresh incursions by heavily armed Russian troops into eastern Ukraine.

Harper and Putin spoke briefly with each other Saturday morning at a retreat that organizers had hoped would allow summit leaders to get to know each other better. That goal seems to have been achieved, although not in the intended way.

The Canadian version of what happened, as provided by PMO spokesman Jason MacDonald, was that Harper found himself near Putin who extended his hand to the Canadian leader.

Reluctantly accepting Putin’s hand, Harper was said to have told him: “I’ll shake your hand, but I only have one thing to say to you: Get out of Ukraine.”

Putin’s terse rejoinder was “that’s impossible because we are not there,” the Russian leader’s spokesman later told Canadian journalists.

Putin has insisted for months that no Russian troops have ever crossed into Ukraine. This is total nonsense.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TeodorMorozov posted:

Actually that is not a 'Breaking News'. But... That's very good news, guys!
I say more, if some of NATO's member will buy these lovely hulls, I'll buy premium acc here.
Despite of prices for bucks. I give my word.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

kalstrams posted:

100s are self-reported by the attackers. Video is message from Islamists that basically says that they will fight to death for offence done to their sisters (Muslim women) by murtads. Rest is telling that Allah is with them, they are many and so on and so on. They claim to have attacked on orders from Aslan Byutukayev (Emir Khamzat; Abubakar).

I'm afraid this is of no help to you, but there is metric ton of stuff in Russian both on Twitter and on VKontakte.

Edit: Press house in Grozniy at the moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ETlsAaOls

Short video taken of a burning building taking fire in Grozni earlier today. Collaborated with a couple of friends to figure out its location.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=43.327441&lon=45.681989&z=16&m=b

Arrow indicates where I think the video was taken. Sorry the line is so mspainted in.

Baloogan fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Dec 4, 2014

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
The Russian Bit-Ruble.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
So how far does it fall before it means a wider war?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Also lol at any posters in this thread who only owns rubles and desire for revenge against the west.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fatherboxx posted:

drat, the Cuba/US news provide great schadenfreude in regards to Russia. Putin forgave a massive Cuban debt this summer and now "red brothers" are seeking to restore diplomatic realtions with the great serpent. :allears:

I do love the timing of all this.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Streams? Anyone has streams?! I gotta get some snacks too.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"Russian Humanitarian Convoy" is one hell of a euphemism.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

El Scotch posted:

That's antislavitism.

I don't like vodka.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol if valve has to sanction everyone in russia by shutting down steam in russia.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Yeah, russia is trying to wear big hats that don't fit no more.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

sparatuvs posted:

that "out of my face" English speaking guy is Chris ‘Swampy’ Garrett he's from the Isle of Man and joined Azov after clearing landmines in Burma. He is ethnically Ukrainian.

New Russian Roulette
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB3PiKhe41c

holy poo poo that b'ritish guy needs subtitles too

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Eastern Europe is "Special" Europe.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
American maskirovka doesn't really do "um its not us".

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Niedar posted:

I would like all the people calling for attacking Russian planes that are carrying nuclear weapons in international airspace use the same logic when talking about American subs carrying nuclear weapons in international waters.

Russian subs do that too???

Lets load up our B-52s with nuke cruise missiles and fly them right around russia.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Or we can go to war and stand up for our principles and our values.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Lol its like there is a war going on with the way tempers are flaring!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Page 404: Novorussia not found.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Welcome, gentlemen, to Cold War II.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
GET A ROOM U FAGS

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

Then what? We go to war?

Yes.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Lets loving do it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

waitwhatno posted:

Who even knows what that dude is trying to accomplish. Maybe having his finger on the trigger is an important part of the plan.

russians don't take a dump without a plan

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
All of europe is east of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Russian propaganda is never as oblivious or as cunning as it appears.

• Locked thread