Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free
i like not being alone in liking miiverse

you turn on the wii u sometimes you don't end up playing a game because you read something a 5 year old wrote

people should stop talking about IQ test though, what is that anyway?

most people write big posts but most people only see the first 3 lines that shows up on the Wii U menu which leads to some funny incomplete posts

"This wonderful game Child of Light has captured my soul and everything about it blesses my soul and spirit and everyone has dogs...."

this is my first official imp zone posts hi I like imp zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

man you wasted like 3 good posts of quality content here, learn to split poo poo up.

sorry i am bad at

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

Zeuhl posted:

sorry i am bad at

imp zone

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

elf help book posted:

are you a gamer

yes elf help book i am a gamer

i own a 2 TB hard drive for me wii u

so a serious gamer? or a gigantic baby gamer? u decide

Zeuhl
Dec 15, 2009

hand is free

Wormskull posted:

Show some confidence in your own posting or no one else is going to want to read it either. If your not as bad as you think then you won't annoy people with your self deprecation, and if you are as bad as you think, people are going to tell you so anyway. There's a posting tip of the day from your boy Edwin. Peace.

Thanks Wormskull, but who is Edwin?

edit: serious post who has had friends over to play Wii U and had someone be completely disgusted by the Wii U top screen menu displaying all the miiverse posts? Its funny because I think I would have reacted the same way had I not owned it, it becomes more of background noise thing and while I realize I could turn it off I don't actually find it annoying. But I feel like I should be annoyed as a serious gamer man

Zeuhl fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 4, 2014

• Locked thread