Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Soral posted:

hey, op. you have made 13 pages worth of posts in the imp zone dota thread. that's 8% of all the posts in that thread as of this posting. welp, good luck with your garbage taste in video games. cya

i'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Soral posted:

hey, op. you have made 13 pages worth of posts in the imp zone dota thread. that's 8% of all the posts in that thread as of this posting. welp, good luck with your garbage taste in video games. cya

lol

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Soral posted:

Whose the top shitter in the dotes thread?

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Silver Striker posted:

playstation plus is generally a very good deal, but these have been a few disappointing months for it. that being said, if u have a ps4 velocity and sportsfriends are both very cool games and it's nice to get them for free.

Sportsfriends is better on PS3 because it supports 7 players for JS Joust.

Of course you need a) seven friends and b) seven controllers, but once you get that there's also Bomberman and Fire Pro Wrestling Returns so get on that poo poo you friendless loser

(he sobbed to himself)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
ps+ is good value if you own a sony console and like to play games!

apparently the new binding of isaac is free on november ps+. i am v. excited by this and so is my Vita!

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

simsense cumshots posted:

Dec 26, 2012

simsense cumshots posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/misc.php?action=whoposted&threadid=3634084

beaten by ten pages of posts by silver alicorn

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

zen death robot posted:

not shocked, we should make a new shametag for moba players

they already made their own shametag that they took a twisted pride in because they're broken people <- (replace they with we)

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
prolly best to just ban all moba players

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

zen death robot posted:

nevermind that's a terrible idea because they're incapable of feeling shame

i saw my post count in there and felt large amounts of shame and now i'm not posting in there anymore

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
mmmmmm can't wait to play Sony's failed Smash Bros clone

oh well. I haven't really liked the PS+ offerings lately but that's mostly because I've already played all the PS3 games I'm interested in. That and I now have a bunch of games that I can re-play whenever I feel like (after a 2 hour download & install period)

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

mmmmmm can't wait to play Sony's failed Smash Bros clone

this is an unfair assessment, it's not really Smash-like at all

it is, however, really unbearably bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
for a free game with a lot of people i recognise i had quite a bit of fun with it. plus parappa the rapper.

• Locked thread