Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harthacnut

6 yobbers, 1 PC, I see violence in the future :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'm gonna try to include thread posters as neighbors but please please please understand that not everyone will necessarily get involved

i look like a train

pig slut lisa

irl is good

DrSanchez posted:

plz make me a neighbor tia

plz make sanchez a neighbor.

also me.

FartGhost

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'm gonna try to include thread posters as neighbors but please please please understand that not everyone will necessarily get involved

i am really tall, skinny, pretty pale, have blue eyes and am expecting to be in this fyi

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Lizard Wizard posted:

it's ok, i'll be happy if you only get around to doing me

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

pig slut lisa posted:

it's ok, i'll be happy if you only get around to doing me

came here to post this

Scaly Haylie

i think it might be possible for people to grab the demo (which is basically just create-a-sim) and upload the end results to EA's glorious cloud servers so i can grab 'em

not saying that's a requirement but feel free

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Sep 4, 2014

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

i think it would be funny to be a neighbor, but if not i'll still follow the lp because sims are fun

Salmiakki

alnilam posted:

What about your famous arm hair

sims 4 isnt advanced enough to have an arm hair modifier :smith:

ron color
i couldnt make train guy or jelton with the sims maker i WONT be getting the sims 5

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

sims 4 isnt advanced enough to have an arm hair modifier :smith:

EA :argh:

Kimmalah

ron color posted:

i couldnt make train guy or jelton with the sims maker i WONT be getting the sims 5

you should write a stern letter to the devs about this

treasure bear

my new dog posted:

will there be sex?

only single beds

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lol. that fukkin roof

Kimmalah

what your house doesn't have weird cathedral ceilings?

FluffieDuckie

Cumt posted:

only single beds

you didn't go to college did you?

treasure bear

FluffieDuckie posted:

sims need double beds :colbert:

Kimmalah

a double bed is basically just two twin beds shoved together :colbert:

Scaly Haylie

hey now, don't assume that the bedrooms are final. we're gonna be upgrading the poo poo out of the house once we're not poor as balls.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Lizard Wizard posted:

hey now, don't assume that the bedrooms are final. we're gonna be upgrading the poo poo out of the house once we're not poor as balls.

lmbo if you think any of these clowns can hold down a job

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa posted:

unless there's a dick sucking factory in simsville i guess

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

pig slut lisa posted:

unless there's a dick sucking factory in simsville i guess

so what are you saying? :colbert:

Kimmalah

anime gently caress pillow looks like he's all set to be some kind of gigolo or male stripper

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

so what are you saying? :colbert:

what im saying is ctrl + shift + c, then "motherlode"

tao of lmao

pig slut lisa posted:

what im saying is ctrl + shift + c, then "motherlode"

that's cheating!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Air Julio posted:

that's cheating!

it's either that or the assembly line for you, buster!

Kimmalah

another day working at the dildo factory :sigh:

Scaly Haylie

there will most certainly be yob jobs

soybean

looks like there is gonna be a lot of competition in the slacker career track

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie posted:

truth.

Kimmalah

i know you've pooped in one at least once though :raise:

Scaly Haylie

let me tell you about emotions

and here we are in the game proper. before i can even get my bearings everyone's all up in the house.

i am he is the first to watch penguin television, while fluffie and salmiakki go for more, shall we say, NOVEL pursuits. dohoho

as for anime gently caress pillow, he is being a goon.

meanwhile, sim me as well as air julio are just being sad sacks in bed. you see, rather than emphasizing a :airquote:mood bar:airquote: that shows you how good or like poo poo your sim feels at the moment, sims 4 has emotions that impact our behavior and inject more personality into day-to-day moments.

right now we are ashamed of our gaudy-rear end hats and as such just want to hide in bed :blush:

the resting state of a sim is "fine", and next to their little portait we can see whims, which are exactly what they sound like. your sim will usually have three whims, one of which is dictated by any emotional state they might be in, excluding fine. for satisfying their whims your sims get points which can then be spent on stuff and things

fluffie wants to get to know julio so i make her do that

first she decides to stroll down the hallway and put her book in the bedroom opposite julio, then stroll back to the living room, then finally stroll over to julio

good job

the green bar up there is a metric of how much of friends they are

our two artistes are getting along well too, and i am he even gains a point of charisma from his good ol' socializing!

how 'bout me?

anime gently caress pillow: on his way to herculean strength

me: read a book for all of eight minutes and got bored

being a man of bodily pursuits, afp can do the dew at any time

AND GET FUKKEN ENERGIZED. note the little battery-looking icon. this little thingy is a "moodlet", a thing which is contributing to the energized mood. and if we moused over it we'd see something like "ANIME gently caress PILLOW JUST DID THE DEW, +2 TO ENERGIZED FOR FOUR HOURS OH YEAH BROTHER". moodlets dictate emotions, and whatever emotion has the most points being fed into it by moodlets at any given time will be a sim's active emotional state.

anyway blah blah infodump. i am he wants to get better at painting, so i send him off to the easel while afp makes himself some booze

"haha what if i ignited this"

fluffie's chat with julio seems to have evolved into a bedroom chill sesh :3:

as much as i would love to hang this on the wall, we need every penny at the moment, and so we pocket a $19 profit from the sale of our first art

satisfy your dancing whims and know that duckie smiles upon this day, i am he.

julio has the wish to fish, and conveniently there is a designated fishing zone right in our back yard. go get 'em.

the ladies file into the kitchen and wow that sounds bad

salmiakki, as a Creative sim, will become inspired out of loving nowhere sometimes, which is great for, well, creative pursuits. in this case she's particularly inspired to cook something real good, apparently! i have her make some grilled cheeses.

seems i am he is exploring the medium of topiary. okay.

julio has not caught anything yet, except for a good time :buddy:

salmiakki takes a picture of her grilled cheeses, which would actually make a pretty bitchin cell phone wallpaper really

:haw:

hey what am i doing over there

oh yeah, learning programming. i don't know why i'm feeling playful, but allow me to point out something.

see that little pitchfork icon? as an evil sim, i become happier when nearby sims are suffering. note that it is green and purple. the green indicates that it contributes towards Happy, which is a neutral but desirable state, BUT if you're in another mood, Happy makes that mood last longer. so right now my schadenfreude is extending my playfulness.

soon after i tear myself away from the computer julio comes over to avail himself of the internet, googling "money" and pawing longingly at pictures of dollars on screen

meanwhile as i chat with i am he, i somehow learn to do pranks. but i'm uncomfortable oh no! uncomfortable is the emotion generally brought on by failing to take care of your basic needs. wouldn't recommend it.

anime gently caress pillow has taken to some outdoor exercise, but what is not pictured here is that he is feeling flirty. no idea why

julio seems to have been sampling byob's many art threads, and is now playing The Sims?! :monocle:

before long, sim me puts two and two together and decides that eating food will make him not hungry

"LLAMAS, GOON SIR."

"anime gently caress pillow, you are a HANDSOME gringo. we should all be so lucky, homes."

fluffie wanted to socialize and meet someone and so i have sent her to talk with some rando on the sidewalk

"have you seen the new iPhone?"

"hmm goldeneye was a good game"

here we also see some specifics on fluffie's aspiration. she has to become an adult (she, like everyone else is a young adult which is barely different) and own some children's stuff to reach her first milestone as a family duckie.

meanwhile, kitchen party and a look at my computer-based goals

in fact, i think i shall find a job. the in-game screenshot button doesn't work on the menu that comes up but i, the lizard wizard, enter the tech guru career.

aw yeah

then, having been given a pep talk by our resident muscleman, i develop the urge to do some punches, and gain my first point of athletic skill.

as you saw with the tech guru promotion requirements, jobs kind of provide a bit of direction when it comes to specializing your sims, so enrolling our aspiring painter in the painter career only makes sense.

also because we need money.

splish splash

most of our yobbers have gone to bed.

i for one am surprised at what the game chose for fluffie's pajamas, but i don't know dick about girls' fashion so

meanwhile i am broing it up with anime gently caress pillow and by the way, your screenshot can be viewed in the memory timeline, which is found within the camera controls.

"what if fluffie wore boxers can you imagine"

"lizard wizard. :psyduck:"

we socialize a bit more but afp is having none of my wacky attitude

he goes to sleep alongside salmiakki and fluffie, while i take my guys with the b-listers.

goodnight sims

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
afp is a hottie

ron color
holy moley liz wiz this is great. I like it when you describe what they are saying. thanks for busting this out!

Pizzatime

something is grabbing my leg

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Tipps posted:

afp is a hottie

who knew?

tradjik

i only like things that are about me sorry

Scaly Haylie

Tipps posted:

afp is a hottie

in retrospect he'd make a good dakimakura

that's japanese for anime gently caress pillow

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Lizard Wizard posted:

in retrospect he'd make a good dakimakura

that's japanese for anime gently caress pillow

I dont know how the relationships work, but you two obviously want to gently caress each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Tipps posted:

I dont know how the relationships work, but you two obviously want to gently caress each other.

well you see, that green bar is for friendship, and if we were to flirt, a separate pink bar would appear for romance. in previous games friendship was a requisite for kissin' and fuckin', but here they're separately tracked so you can literally have a fuckbuddy instead of a boyfriend if that's your jam

i like the sims 4

• Locked thread