Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chello De Don
Nov 12, 2006

and now i do

DoctorWhat posted:

On this we disagree - any actual character depth Clara displayed in Series 7 is attributable entirely to Coleman's remarkable ability to synthesize personality out of thin air.

I really feel that Coleman has gotten a bad wrap from the previous season. She just wasn't given a well written character and she did fantastically imo in at least putting in the best performance she could, given the material. I think they've turned around and started to really give her some more depth this season so far and Coleman has started to use that depth to her advantage as an actress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread