Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

I remember the rumor way back when the omnirumor was first gaining steam was that Morris initially refused to hand anything over until Moffat was fired. My reaction was always that that sounds like bullshit, but then he made a big Facebook post recently arguing that Moffat needs to go. It's not definitive by any means, but it certainly lends some credence to the rumor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Look what came today:

Thanks The_Doctor!

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

I'm liking the unusual camera work inside the TARDIS.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

That was much better than I expected. I enjoyed it a lot.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

He is not the Doctor. I don't relate to him as
I really dislike Doctor 12 so much, and its not through want of trying. There is nothing I like about this series and out of five of us in my family who are avid Who fans, there is only one who actually likes Doctor 12. I wonder if that's a statistic where viewing audiences are concerned. 1 in 5 who likes him can equate to 4 out of 5 who no longer watches.

I'm not going to try argue you into liking him, because that would be stupid, but I highly doubt your family's opinions of Capaldi's performance are representative of all fans. Just look at this thread. Even the people who haven't liked the episodes have mostly been positive about Capaldi. I'm not sure this thread is really a representative sample either, but it's probably better than one guy's family.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Im so sorry Whovians but you do have to admit that Capaldi is a bit poo poo.

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I don't want you to agree with my argument, im just telling you how I feel. If you enjoy Capaldis Doctor then that's brilliant. You obviously have seen something in him that I have yet to see and wish I could. I don't want you to change your opinion, im just telling you mine.

Well, which is it?

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

After The War posted:

The other reason 42 was a Big Deal is that it was the first episode directed by someone who had also directed during the original run, Graeme Harper, who would end up doing a bunch more as well as episodes of Sarah Jane Adventures.

According to that link, it was actually the fifth episode of the new series that he had directed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Darth Freddy posted:

Any possible way the karate shopy can be turned into avatar material?

Here's my best attempt.

Even these new, more generous avatar sizes can still be tough to work with.

• Locked thread