Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Fil5000 posted:

Could everyone please get Doctor avatars so I can pretend this derail about condescension (or lack thereof) is part of a multi doctor episode? Thanks.

Does DoctorWhat's count already?

Oh, and for any Big Finish peeps who ordered the big BF Who anniversary crossover, they first moved it up to the end of this week... then just released the freakin' thing today. So if you ordered direct from them, the download should be in your account right now. I've downloaded it, but not listened, because I'm mainlining an X-Men podcast right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Davros1 posted:

Big Finish recommendations: It begins with "Davros".

Seriously, if you're interested in BF at all, listen to "Davros".

Protip right here.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

To have such an audio, to know that with a little pressure on the play button, etc.

I WILL NOT PRESS THIS SWITCH! I WILL NOT COWER!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

PoshAlligator posted:

3 days left on iPlayer playback of Big Finish's EDA S04E02 adventure: Situation Vacant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01pqn8q

I was lukewarm on the prior episode, but I quite enjoyed this one.

Not sure if they're planning on broadcasting more.

...You know you can click the 'more episodes' button and it straight up says Nevermore is being played. Or click the 'more Doctor Who' link and it tells you it's on next Sunday at 6pm BST? They're clearly playing all of series 4 alongside the new TV season.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

PoshAlligator posted:

I don't think you can in the goofy iPlayer Radio Android app I usually use for that sort of thing. If you can then I don't know how to tap that screen I guess. That's pretty rad, then.

:shobon: I suppose I assume anyone posting links or pictures is doing so from a computer, because I could never be bothered fiddling with that stuff on my phone or tablet.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Plus, y'know, Ben and Polly. I think they may actually be more forgettable than Dodo, because Dodo is at least notably pointless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

The_Doctor posted:

You want weird? Track down video of Alexis Denisof using his real American accent. That made my brain hurt.

Denisof also did an episode of Highlander, actually, presumably while he was working in the UK, considering it was in a Paris episode. He was the US ambassador's junkie son that killed the wife of one of MacLeod's friends.

• Locked thread