Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!
I can only think of one way to remember Jane Baker.

Unfortunately it's this Open Air segment in which the Doctor Who Appreciation Society put her and Pip on blast for Trial Of A Time Lord not making any sense.

Ah, 1986.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!
So, speaking of Big Finish, I listened to The Wrong Doctors over the past few days. I liked it, because I am a pedantic anorak who goes gaga for the "could have been" of the televised Colin Baker era.

Even though the thing has two Sixth Doctors and two Mels, which is enough to send most sensible people running in the opposite direction and screaming. I thought it was good, and apparently it's the first of a trilogy? That I think will culminate with old Sixy and his first meeting with the Eminence hivemind thing from Dark Eyes 2?

I don't know. Anyone else heard this one? I would have done a big old review post like some of our other Talented Posters but I haven't the energy to.

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!
I thought it was Roman Rory at first.

• Locked thread