Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

CobiWann posted:

While I hate the circumstances, once again I :allears: Colin Baker.

Edit - Quote is not edit. I apologize for causing some sort of...duplicate...perplexion.

Well that's a hell of a lot darker in hindsight. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

One thing I have noticed with Capaldi. He made a point when he regenerated on how to fly the Tardis, but Capaldi seems to be a perfect Tardis pilot.

Yes, because he'd just regenerated and his head was still screwed up, hence the crashing. The Doctor's usually a bit loopy after regeneration to varying degrees, I'm sure he remembered how to do it once his brain settled down.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Bicyclops posted:

Everyone remembers that Master arc though, partly because of Dobby and partly because Derk Jacobi was criminally wasted on having an extremely small role when he should be playing the Master for seasons and seasons, with the Delgado goatee.

Hey, he very well might have, if not for RTD reviving the TV show and scuppering the webcast plan for good. drat him! :argh:

• Locked thread